Activists at Stillwater lakes Forum
July 11, 2020, 11:43:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Only registered members are allowed to access this forum. Please login below or click -here- to register an account with Stillwaterlakes.net.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: It's a bird, it's a plane...no----Yes, it's a plane!  (Read 11361 times)
David

Taking Back our Community!...

« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2009, 10:19:05 AM »

"We have had enough of people who spend our money like drunken sailors."

(We)Huh (our)Huh

Would that be the party of 4---Expert, Fidel, Sodom and of course, Ruben??
Who else do you have in there? Linda Blair, Elvis, or maybe the chairmen of the board himself, Mr. Frank Sinatra?

As for my membership dues and mortgage---All paid up and up to date! Want to see my SLCA electoral ballot?

As for the rest of your post...Fluffy I tell you, nothing but Fluff.

I hope your buddy didn't wake you up from your senior sleep too early this morning. I noticed he was on first today.

P.S. Your dividing; though not concurring post are probably making her quite happy.

P.S.S.  ...and CUT! Okay folks...that's a wrap. We've concluded with the make the board think they have divided and concurred us scene.   Out in theaters soon. Rated LOL13  Anyone over the age of 13 can just laugh their ass off.

Ruben and I are actually best pals and we're going to take this community by storm.

Concerned Citizens of a Pocono Community
"Raise your hands up!"
WWW.PAHRC.ORG
FIDEL

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2009, 05:33:49 PM »

Mike and Noreen:

It is time to take little David’s keyboard away from him.

When people sign on to this forum under a user name, they expect to
remain anonymous. On more than one occasion little David has linked or
attempted to link pseudonym(s) with a real person.

In my opinion this was done with malice and contempt with the sole intent and purpose of bringing derision, contempt, ridicule and mockery on a specific individual(s) who just happen to reside in this community.

Allowing any individual, access to what residents of this community believe to be a private and confidential data base, is putting both of you at risk of a law suit.

admin
Administrator

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2009, 12:12:59 AM »

Hi Fidel and David,
First I would like to point out that we are all on the same side, and that fighting among each other is not going to help bring the individuals responsible for the current state of our community (roads, water corp sale, sewer corp, first right of refusal sale, pool,  fraud corruption etc.) to justice.  Remember, our goal is to create an open honest transparent community, one that follows the covenants, conditions and restrictions associated with our properties.  We all know that financial fraud and deception has been running rampant in this community for many years.  Lets work together to expose the guilty parties for the criminals they are.

Admin
FIDEL

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2009, 11:20:15 AM »

Administration:

No problem with the goal.  Huge problems with the public relations firm which handles the account.

There is an obvious difference of opinion, as to how to achieve your stated goals.  You either recognize the illegitimacy of the association racket, and refuse to become a part of it, or you jump on the fraud sponsoring  bandwagon.

There are communities out there attempting to dissolve their associations, which  might require 100% of unit owners.

Independent Owners on the other hand, just need to ignore the entire fraudulent concept, and rely on the legal concept of their deed.

As a Member:  The Coalition of Independent Owners is proud to endorse your mission statement:

"our goal is to create an open honest transparent community, one that follows the covenants, conditions and restrictions associated with our properties."

David

« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2009, 08:38:26 AM »

Administration:

No problem with the goal.  Huge problems with the public relations firm which handles the account.

There is an obvious difference of opinion, as to how to achieve your stated goals.  You either recognize the illegitimacy of the association racket, and refuse to become a part of it, or you jump on the fraud sponsoring  bandwagon.

There are communities out there attempting to dissolve their associations, which  might require 100% of unit owners.

Independent Owners on the other hand, just need to ignore the entire fraudulent concept, and rely on the legal concept of their deed.

As a Member:  The Coalition of Independent Owners is proud to endorse your mission statement:

"our goal is to create an open honest transparent community, one that follows the covenants, conditions and restrictions associated with our properties."

Fidel…

Just a little clarification on the goal, which I will restate below;

“…create an open honest transparent community, one that follows the covenants, conditions and restrictions associated with our properties”

I believe we can ALL agree that the above is a common goal; however,

“While there are property owners in this world like Mr. Collazo, looking to dissolve the association...”

I do not believe the above stated goal is common; and furthermore, there have been countless posts with references to the CCR’s stating that it is a “choice” to become a member of the association.

Where and/or when can someone make a choice in this matter if it is presented in a way that;

a) You choose NOT to be a member

OR

b) “…become part of the racket”

The history of this community CLEARLY shows that dissolving the association is virtually impossible, as there ARE many homeowners who would prefer to keep the pool, playground, lakes and the clubhouse as private amenities pending the fees they pay for them are used appropriately.
(Are the members getting their monies worth now? Absolutely not, but doesn’t mean they are all going to just “Choose” not to be members, though it is their deeded right, as well as established case law)

That said, any attempts at getting the “Unit owners” to pick “a)” above, whether it be with honey, brute force or with the insults, is futile.

The above is not a difficult concept to understand. Trying to dissolve the association is like putting an ant to push a Sherman tank up an icy mountain while engaging full speed reverse.

As admin stated, “Lets work together to expose the guilty parties for the criminals they are.”  

After that, we can either; go our separate ways---some remain non-members free of by-laws, rules, security assessments etc. and the others will continue to pay for amenities within an, “…open honest transparent community…”.

Or

Celebrate a victory as: mutual Non-members or mutual “Unit owners” that exercised their rights to choose.

If anyone believes that there will be no reason or possibility to celebrate either goal above in the now or distant future, than maybe we should ALL just give up!!!  
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 11:21:29 AM by David » Logged

"Raise your hands up!"
WWW.PAHRC.ORG
FIDEL

« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2009, 10:07:00 PM »

David:

In the first place there is no such thing as dissolving the Association.   What you will never get rid off, is your legal obligation and relationship to the entity that stands in exactly the same shoes as the Sundance Stillwater Corp. That happens to be the SLCA.  If you insist on being a member of something, by all means join the Marines.

Like die hard association board members, you continue to promote criminal acts with false and misleading information.  There are no deeds in this community which provides anyone with the  “choice” of becoming a member of the SLCA.

The “choice” that you do have, is the right to join the “Seller’s club,” or if you wish the “Association,” in order to enjoy the recreational facilities.

If, “there ARE many homeowners who would prefer to keep the pool, playground, lakes and the clubhouse as private amenities,” then let them pay for it!  That is their choice!

The right to join the recreational club does not give anyone the right to establish rules, regulations, and by-laws! Now read very carefully David, “and obey the rules and regulations of the club when formed.” Does that sound to you like the “association” has any right to establish rules regulations or by-laws?  That authority is granted to the “CLUB when formed!” When was the club formed?  Do you happen to know the name of the club!  They have only been able to establish the association racket by keeping owners ignorant of their legal rights! You are aggressively promoting the association racket.

The SLCA is obligated by previous agreement, to follow the covenants, conditions, and restrictions as contained in the Agreement of Sale, and Deeds in use by the original developer, Sundance Stillwater Corp. (See page 3, of Agreement dated Feb. 12,1981)

If you don’t have it! Ask your dear president Kluge, or solicitor Young to provide you with a copy.

You don’t seem to realize that once you have been made aware that you are not required to be a member, and you are videoed voluntarily participating, or rushing to pay your (overdue) “Membership Dues” in order to vote, then no one is going to cares about the content of your deed!

GOOD LUCK, COMRADE!
David

« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2009, 10:30:18 PM »

Fidel, I have to disagree on one thing here though, that if the association is not providing the CCR's and/or the actual deeds to the prospective buyers at closing, there is no way of knowing of the choices one has.

That said, contractual agreements made are really not done in "good faith", which is a major element of a valid contract.

Good Faith
It is implicit within all contracts that the parties are acting in good faith. For example, if the seller of a "mustang" knows that the buyer thinks he is purchasing a car, but secretly intends to sell the buyer a horse, the seller is not acting in good faith and the contract will not be enforceable.

In our live example, when I closed on my house I was told it was mandatory for me to become a member. I was never given the actual deed and CCR's to my property. I was basically frauded.
Had I known the truth, through full disclosure in "good faith" from the very beginning, I would have opted to NOT become a member.

"Raise your hands up!"
WWW.PAHRC.ORG
GeorgiePorgie

« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2009, 10:25:58 AM »

Good Faith ? Are you nuts ?

I paid the high price being from out of the area, and thinking business is done here on good faith, later I was told, " Hey, it's buyer beware!  Where are you from !? "

And the same questions are for you : How old are you ? Where are you from ? Whould you cash a check received from Nigeria on a "GoodFaith " ?

Speaking of Nigeria, it could be considered our sister state, since Pennsylvania was documented at one time to be the most corrupt state of the union !

The Real Estate agents who sold you your house, and some of the agents who sold me few, were eager to get their commissions and nothing else, so they may have mentioned to you that you'll be living in a community, but I don't beleive anyone has told you "it was mandatory to become a member " for that, you may have to had read something, and initial or sign.  Do you have documentation showing your signature on such a thing ? does the association have any documents showing your "MEMBERSHIP PAPERS and SIGNATURE " ? Do you carry your membership papers to travel with in case you were stopped by the Gustappo  I bet not !

And just because you were "basically frauded " it does not mean you can not opt out. And of course you may have a legal case against your Agent failing his/her fiduciary duty toward you !.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 09:45:17 PM by GeorgiePorgie » Logged
David

« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2009, 10:44:32 AM »

Gustapo???

Just give'em your rank, name and favorite Cereal.

Mine is "Frosted Mini Wheats"!

"Raise your hands up!"
WWW.PAHRC.ORG
FIDEL

« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2009, 11:13:02 AM »

David:

The mere mention of good faith and the SLCA is to say the least an oxymoron.

But then remember the old cliche, “Let the buyer beware!”  The buyers in this community are like the three monkeys, blind, dumb and deaf,  “See no evil, Hear no evil, Speak no evil.” 

The elections are totally fixed, and every one knows it.  No one who voted for Noreen would have voted for Weinstein, so there you have it.

Not providing purchasers with the CC&R’s is what has kept Weinstein, and Kluge in this racket for so long.  Do you think for a moment that the other three (3) jerks on the board, have bothered to look up their deed and learn the truth?

Do you think that perhaps they would demand of their masters, to have a copy of the “good faith” Agreement between Sundance and SLCA? It scares the crap out of them, to act as responsible property owners!

These dumb gofers exist purely for the ego trip, they enjoy the thrill of the kill, crapping and barking at their neighbors and can’t wait to brown nose the top two dogs.  I personally refer to them as the Brownies.  You don’t need to mention names you can smell them a mile away!

I have to be careful with what I say, because apparently there is a self proclaimed enforcer going around threatening physical violence against people who disagree with his live-in Hound.

As Fidel said,

“Power to the Unit Owners!”

David

« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2009, 11:41:31 AM »

Fidel,

"The elections are totally fixed, and every one knows it.  No one who voted for Noreen would have voted for Weinstein, so there you have it."

I do recall a lot with both their names on it. (I was privileged to go behind closed doors and count)

Just hope the ballots of this election don't end up in the same place the security meeting audio tape of March 2008 ended up at...

From what I gather, those ballots are supposed to be saved, even those "Signed" envelopes.

Never know when CSI decides to film in our area...

"Raise your hands up!"
WWW.PAHRC.ORG
FIDEL

« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2009, 03:12:08 PM »

David:

You shouda seen the incredible number of paper ballots that came in for Mahmoud Ahmadinejad!
Whoa, the guy won with over 60% of the votes. Long live a democratic Iran!

Inquizative

« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2009, 09:31:29 AM »

Questions for Open House – SLCA/ Pocono Mt. Airport

1.   Where and when was the first Presentation Meeting to the public?
a.   McFarland-Johnson’s (PMMAA engineer) first public appearance on behalf of the Authority occurred on May 12, 2008 at a Coolbaugh planning commission meeting.

It is interesting this is the only meeting out of four presentations to the Planning Commission, Ron Kluge attended.

2.   What are the length, width and thickness of the Runway?
a.   Rwy 13-31: 75’x5,001’ – Rwy 5-23: 100’x4,000’

This is important due to the fact that they do not mention the thickness of the runway….These two dimensions tell you the size of the aircraft that will be used.

3.   What is the anticipated increase of air traffic into and out of the Airport be?
a.   Impossible to project, but we’re trying to maximize this.
4.   Are there any plans for any size cargo planes coming into the Airport? (Now or future)
a.   There are not now nor are there any current plans for any cargo planes into KMPO – however, the runway expansion will allow military aircraft to use KMPO for servicing TYAD.  PMMAA is not familiar with plans of the military using cargo aircraft into KMPO to serve TYAD.
5.   What is the largest size aircraft that will be using the Airport?
a.   We don’t know.  But we do know that it won’t be commercial air-liners.  Realistically, mid-size and large corporate jets can (already do) use KMPO’s runways.  More than 90% of KMPO traffic however will be of small and mid-size corporate jets, turbo-props (King Airs) and small piston aircraft – however, we don’t know the plans of the military except that we know they plan to use KMPO post runway expansion.

Referring to my comment on question 2 they do know, since the plans must include the lengths and thicknesses of the runway to be FAA cleared to land specific types of aircraft.

6.   What De-Icing Chemicals will be used, Is it environmentally safe?
a.   None at this time but when the time comes for this they will be used according to industry standards and best practices.
7.   Is the drainage complete and are you using the Hawkey Creek for the runoff?
a.   The project was reviewed extensively and approved by the PA DEP and the Monroe County Conservation District.  Run-off will be contained by retention basins built into the project.
8.   Did you budget for soil testing due to jet fuel spill, excess water overflow and runoff, De-Icing material into nearby grounds, ex. Wells?  If so how often will the testing be done?
a.   No.  There are no such problems anticipated.  The project was reviewed extensively and approved by the PA DEP and the Monroe County Conservation District and neither recommended any such testing.

The Political Action Committee of Stillwater Lakes should get the DEP results for this study.  Since Stillwater Lakes doesn’t even use salt to clear ice and snow on it’s roads………….These seepages could be an issue in our underground water source……The USGS website will give you topological maps showing the flows of water runoff.

9.   Are there going to be barriers erected to protect the homes along the flight path in Stillwater lakes?
a.   No.  This is not required by township ordinance or any other regulatory agency

This answer is Crass!  Good business practices by Airports near residential areas are common sense to prevent anyone including a child from accidentally wandering into danger!  Didn’t Swiftwater Elementary Center just have a child wander off?? (This is a rhetorical question, the answer is YES).

If you care You should become involved in getting facts (supported by REAL, Substantiated evidence)!  Or Complain NOT you should about the outcome.

•   People’s deeply ingrained assumptions, generalizations and images influence how they see the world and what actions they take (McNurlin, B. & Sprague, R. 2006).
•   The only sustainable competitive advantage is the ability to organize effectively, respond to change, and manage well (Lawler, 2003).
Inquizative

« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2009, 05:14:31 PM »

Check out the latest in the Pocono Record about the Airport!!!

"State Senate Democratic Leader Robert Mellow, D-22, announced $950,000 in federal community development pass-through funds for the expansion, which will allow private corporate and military jets to land at the Coolbaugh Township facility".

"It's been expected and planned," George Strunk, the airport's board chairman, said Friday. "It is good news."

http://www.poconorecord.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090926/NEWS/909260342

Military jets are limited to............? 

•   People’s deeply ingrained assumptions, generalizations and images influence how they see the world and what actions they take (McNurlin, B. & Sprague, R. 2006).
•   The only sustainable competitive advantage is the ability to organize effectively, respond to change, and manage well (Lawler, 2003).
GeorgiePorgie

« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2009, 10:53:33 AM »

Hello Folks:

No i's not a Bird, It's Not a Plane, but one of Santa's deer tried to catch an early flight, missed the runway, and landed perfectly on George's Island .

A perfect reason why the runway length should be increased !

Click on the Topic above to see the deer.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 10:58:47 AM by GeorgiePorgie » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: