Activists at Stillwater lakes Forum
October 20, 2017, 09:21:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Only registered members are allowed to access this forum. Please login below or click -here- to register an account with Stillwaterlakes.net.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $10,000.00 Grant  (Read 6172 times)
David

Taking Back our Community!...

« on: September 21, 2009, 10:24:43 AM »

Here's an excerpt from a "Presidents Message" back in November 2008.

"The Security Committee , along with Management, and Board of Directors worked closely to obtain a $10,000 grant to be used for security cameras. (Money should be forth coming within a few weeks) Cameras will then be installed at various locations within the SLCA community."

It is now September, 2009, so I guess by now the cameras HAVE BEEN installed and in use.

Please don't confuse "concealed" cameras with "Invisible ones".
Below is a photo of one of our $10,000.00 cameras----or THE $10,000.00 camera, as all we were probably able to get is one for that kind of money.

David

P.S. For anyone who might respond, "I don't see the photo of the camera..."

Duhh!!! It's invisible!!!!

« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 11:53:21 PM by David » Logged

Concerned Citizens of a Pocono Community
"Raise your hands up!"
WWW.PAHRC.ORG
THE EXPERT

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2009, 11:00:02 AM »

Here is the reason that Ron is an Idiot!
I am sure it will all be captured, on one of them invisible cameras!

Imagine that you break or twist you ankle, while strolling along with your dog, inside one of the many pot holes in the community  You receive a medical bill for $6,000, and another from the Vet because you fell on your dog, and broke his back.
     You take Ron’s advise, and decide that you are not going to sue "yoursef."  However, your dog threatens to sue you!  So, you take the funds out of your savings account, and you later find that you have no money to pay your association dues. You also get a huge bill from your psychiatrist, because you are worried that Ron is going to forclosed on your property!
     As the ambulance passed in front of the clubhouse, Ron yells out, “Don’t worry about your association dues, or your sewer bill, did you really think that I was going to sue MYSELF!!!"

Hellen Keller must have been pretty busy, talk about a “private agenda.”

Here is the e-mail from the Pocono Record when they decided to remove the Private Communities Blog!

“The editors have decided to suspend the blog over concerns that it’s being used to promote a hidden agenda. You can direct questions/comments to Bill Watson at at:
wwatson@poconorecord.com

So who made the call to Watson?
Hellen Keller?

You might want to contact Mr. Watson, and let him know how you feel about his advertiser revenue driven, form of yellow  journalism.

puchichis

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2009, 10:16:53 PM »

That is my point exactly!
My spouse busted her ankle and got next to nothing to settle her claim for traumatic injury from the insurance company. And now, SLCA and appletree mamagement sends me a bill for 900$ for dues and security arrears? Well i Never!
Perhaps Appletree would use my arrears to pave the boardmembers street over & over again. While my street continues to create craters. My street is way beyond potholes now!   
David

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2009, 07:56:10 AM »

Hey Rnacor12,

Please...you are insulting our board of directors. They know exactly what each and everyone of them are doing. The strategic plan is to allow one of those potholes on your block to get big enough to hold enough water to act as a temporary "Pool" while they invest $45K to fix the other Pothole they call a pool.

You see, if the potholes retain enough water, they become much safer for runners and walkers, as the soft water will break any falls----This of course, pending the run/walkers are also...swimmers.

On a more serious note: I just noticed that for the "Stillwater Lakes Movie Night" memo the concession stand menu shows there will be "Assorted Nuts".  So...looks like the board WILL be attending the first premier.

"Raise your hands up!"
WWW.PAHRC.ORG
FIDEL

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2009, 12:56:33 PM »

WHEN IS IT TIME, TO GET OUT FROM BEHIND THE DRIVER'S SEAT!

Kluge and Weinstein were out driving in a large car - both could barely see over the dashboard. As they were cruising along, they came to an intersection. The stoplight was red, but they just went on through... Kluge in the passenger seat thought to himself 'I must be losing it. I could have sworn we just went through a red light.'

After a few more minutes, they came to another intersection and the light was red. Again, they went right through. Kluge in the passenger seat was almost sure that the light had been red but was really concerned that he was losing it. He was getting nervous.

At the next intersection, sure enough, the light was red and they went on through. So, he turned to Weinstein and said, David, did you know that we just ran through three red lights in a row? You could have killed us both!'

David turned to Kluge and said, 'Oh, crap, am I driving?'

TELL ME THIS WON'T HAPPEN TO US!!!!

David

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2009, 01:04:54 PM »

Fidel,

You should see how it goes at the board meetings. Every time Ron needs a board member to motion, it appears as if Dave is the one making it, but no matter how much you try, you just can't see Ron's lips moving.

He's good, I tell ya'.

"Raise your hands up!"
WWW.PAHRC.ORG
Inquizative

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2009, 09:27:57 AM »

Honestly the affairs of the Association are not transparent and the monstrous amounts of lawsuits started by the Association averts any compassionate, educated and open minded able bodied person to accept the position of President or Vice President of our Association.  The possible threat of counter-suing has not only scared the Insurance Agency away it has spurred a whole new rash of “For Sale” signs in our Community.
May God Help those who can not help themselves, Property values statistically drop with increasing amounts of real estate turnover.  These for sale signs are from residents who have lived here long.  It seems they need to sell extra property to stay a-float or are just tired of the absence of common sense running the association.
Unless residents show up to meetings to voice and vote it is nobody’s fault but their own to deal with the decisions the board makes.

•   People’s deeply ingrained assumptions, generalizations and images influence how they see the world and what actions they take (McNurlin, B. & Sprague, R. 2006).
•   The only sustainable competitive advantage is the ability to organize effectively, respond to change, and manage well (Lawler, 2003).
David

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2009, 02:49:05 PM »

Inquizative,

A recent board candidate that was running this year put it best when posed the question, "...so what do you think has to be done to get more folks to attend meetings?"

Her response was something to the affect of,

"We have to fix things from within. The folks have to see a light shining in the window as a symbol that we are making strides"

Just my opinion, but the "fix from within" and "making strides" symbolizes getting the entire current board removed.

It's kind of nice that all of a sudden there's all these extra recreational activities. i.e. Yard sales, movie nights and fairs.

Again...just my opinion, but all this serves is as a distraction for the folks in denial of the current and ongoing "...affairs of the Association."

I'll be the last one to tell anyone who to be friends with, but for all of you that still believe the current board members are innocent and doing a great job, you really need do as they have mentioned on many occasions as well..."Educate yourselves on the happenings of this community".

There is obviously more than meets the eye, or better said, more than what your board member friends are letting you know of.
Sure, there may be a board member or two that are partially isolated from the rest, but after all the smoke clears it will sound out loud and clear when it is said, "I did nothing"   That is the whole "Fiduciary" point...YOU DID NOTHING!!  You're just as guilty as the rest of them!!!

We have a board meeting coming up this Saturday September 26th, 2009. How many of you will show up?

"Raise your hands up!"
WWW.PAHRC.ORG
David

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2010, 02:52:22 PM »

Here's an excerpt from a "Presidents Message" back in November 2008.

"The Security Committee , along with Management, and Board of Directors worked closely to obtain a $10,000 grant to be used for security cameras. (Money should be forth coming within a few weeks) Cameras will then be installed at various locations within the SLCA community."

It is now September, 2009, so I guess by now the cameras HAVE BEEN installed and in use.

Please don't confuse "concealed" cameras with "Invisible ones".
Below is a photo of one of our $10,000.00 cameras----or THE $10,000.00 camera, as all we were probably able to get is one for that kind of money.

David

P.S. For anyone who might respond, "I don't see the photo of the camera..."

Duhh!!!

...and WHERE'S the $10,000 Grant money now?

"Raise your hands up!"
WWW.PAHRC.ORG
ANNA MAE K MILLS

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2011, 06:16:33 AM »

12/3/11

I heard from a former board member,two cameras were purchased.
Someone else said two at the club house and two at the sewer!
No way these cameras cost $2500.00 each!!!
The greed and corruption continues,as well as extends to local politians!!!
No wonder the community and state are broke!!!

puchichis

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2011, 01:36:00 AM »

The cameras (4) could have been purchased at BJ's for 400 dollars & eight cameras for 600 dollars including a dvd recorder.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 01:43:14 AM by puchichis » Logged
ANNA MAE K MILLS

« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2011, 09:18:58 AM »

Would of! Could of!! Should of!!!
Point is the money never went for its intended purpose!!!!
MY OPINION ONLY!
admin
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2011, 01:39:50 AM »

Look at the Boards history...  the money they assess never seems to go to what it was intended for.

• The Water Company was sold for something like 25,000 after they collected hundreds of thousands of dollars.
  • It appears they can't even get a dollar for the sewer system after collecting and barrowing millions.
  • The roads speak for themselves.
  • The pool also speaks for itself.
  • Security numbers don't add-up even before they dropped it from three to two shifts.

Time to start contacting the FBI (https://tips.fbi.gov/)and the AG (http://www.attorneygeneral.gov/complaintforms/bcp_form.aspx). 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: