Activists at Stillwater lakes Forum
October 24, 2020, 01:17:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Only registered members are allowed to access this forum. Please login below or click -here- to register an account with Stillwaterlakes.net.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: As the Conspiracy Continues.......  (Read 28850 times)
Inquizative

« on: November 12, 2009, 12:53:55 PM »

It is interesting the Budget for the Association should have been done by now......With legal expenses $30,000+ over its projected budget for 2009.......AMG charging more than previous management......................J.R. Water Consulting (worth every penny) costing more than Prosser (which AMG seemingly refused to get rid of).........Legal should deffinately be expensed aroung $60,000 for the fiscal year 2010.......don't forget PPL rates go up next year......And The new Mantenence Chair spending money hand over fist for neeless things.............Hyping the insurance agency coverage for repairing the stone wall (a 5th grader could have put the rock puzzle together better) in the front of the community........................Charging for Recreational activies MUSt be neccessary,,,,,,,wait.....I............. predict the dues go up the mandatory 3% (yes, I said mandatory)accross the board............To paint one Bright yellow line on the road least traveled on by all...........

*LMAOROF*  I crack my self up* I sounds like the neverending SOAP....NOw a NEW club RHS( the red had society)......Careful soon we will be seeing purple people......shhhh

•   People’s deeply ingrained assumptions, generalizations and images influence how they see the world and what actions they take (McNurlin, B. & Sprague, R. 2006).
•   The only sustainable competitive advantage is the ability to organize effectively, respond to change, and manage well (Lawler, 2003).
Inquizative

« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2009, 01:04:34 PM »

Pink Elephants, Pink Elephants Pink Elephants on Parade.....

•   People’s deeply ingrained assumptions, generalizations and images influence how they see the world and what actions they take (McNurlin, B. & Sprague, R. 2006).
•   The only sustainable competitive advantage is the ability to organize effectively, respond to change, and manage well (Lawler, 2003).
David

Taking Back our Community!...

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2009, 01:52:35 PM »

Can anyone join this Red Hat Society?  I may know someone who's interested...

http://www.stillwaterlakes.net/forum/index.php?topic=145.msg945#msg945
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 04:16:59 PM by David » Logged

Concerned Citizens of a Pocono Community
"Raise your hands up!"
WWW.PAHRC.ORG
David

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2009, 02:31:16 PM »

*LMAOROF*  I crack my self up* I sounds like the neverending SOAP....NOw a NEW club RHS( the red had society)......Careful soon we will be seeing purple people......shhhh

Hey Inquizative, while we're on the subject of SOAPs, here's the latest drama on today's POCONO record regarding the Pocono's real estate Don's daughter.

http://www.poconorecord.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20091112/NEWS/911129988&emailAFriend=1

Anyone want to take a whack at what this move might be; a trojan horse take-over, daddy protecting his little girl, or Daddy has now made his very own child the "Sacrificial Lamb". Hmmmmm?Huh
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 04:19:07 PM by David » Logged

"Raise your hands up!"
WWW.PAHRC.ORG
Inquizative

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2009, 04:53:38 PM »

Have the interested party .....Contact, Dee Hannigan.....I believe it is in the last email the Official site sent out.....B-Carefull though................The SPAM< has been attached to all Site Administrative emails recently   ... I just got finished Quarentine--ing---the virus and removing it<.........lol....I figures

Inquizative

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2009, 05:14:37 PM »

Anyone want to take a whack at what this move might be; a trojan horse take-over, daddy protecting his little girl, or Daddy has now made his very own child the "Sacrificial Lamb". Hmmmmm?Huh

As a Tease the PUC publishes interesting facts on the Dept. of States Website, PMEDC reveals true intentions of Past and Present Directors, The DEP paints itself into a corner and Coolbaugh Planning Commission reveals startleling facts ................................Stay Tuned to
Next Weeks Episode of....As...The....Conspiracy.....Continues.......

THE EXPERT

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2009, 09:29:06 PM »

Inquizative:

Here is a copy of an e-mail, that answers your question:

The Pocono Mountains Economic Development operates three

organizations:

1.  Pocono Mountains Industries - A private, non -profit economic

development corp.

2.  Monroe County Industrial Development Authority - a public authority

3.  Pocono Mountains Industrial Park Authority - a public authority that

owns & operates infrastructure (such as sewage systems)

If you have further questions, feel free to contact us at the number below.

Michelle Bisbing, EDP

Director of Marketing

Pocono Mountains Economic Development Corp.

Tobyhanna, PA  18466

Phone (570) 839-1992

Fax (570) 839-6681

Mobile (570) 350-7784

Inquizative

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2009, 06:26:57 AM »

Now, for the the Golden Egg..........So, who's Sewage Capacity are they using currently?........................  It is interesting industrial waste in the form of LARD has been cleaned out of our Sewer System........Yes, Roter Rooter is doing a great job of getting rid of it.......The person who has head turned the other way...... might get a swift kick in the rump.......covering up bad decisions will reveal truths in public records.................

David

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2009, 09:36:56 AM »

"Freedom of Information Act"...its a beautiful  thing!

At this point folks, it is clear there's more than sewage coming to the surface.

With all the truths comes denial, but it is time to don your "Red hats" and proclaim, "These (Three amigos, as they used to refer to us) were really on to something a little over a year ago"
All those supporters, especially the security clan, are beginning to see things for what they are.

It is all documented on this very site.  A BIG thanks goes out to Mike for putting it all together.  It would be nice to change the name of this site, but "Pandoras Box" was already taken. Sure wouldn't want Pandora to come after Mike for trade mark infringement. How about big old can of worms...Oh yeah, that one's taken too. lol

Now all we need is for just two birdies on the board to flap their wings and sing; to cover their tails to uncover their tales.

Look out for some new updates on the "Concerned Citizens of a Pocono Community" site on or before end of this upcoming weekend. 

www.pahrc.org

"Raise your hands up!"
WWW.PAHRC.ORG
ANNA MAE K MILLS

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2009, 02:11:59 PM »

Now, for the the Golden Egg..........So, who's Sewage Capacity are they using currently?........................  It is interesting industrial waste in the form of LARD has been cleaned out of our Sewer System........Yes, Roter Rooter is doing a great job of getting rid of it.......The person who has head turned the other way...... might get a swift kick in the rump.......covering up bad decisions will reveal truths in public records.................

Have you ever noticed the tri-axle pump truck going into the sewer plant!
Incoming down on the axle,out bound up off axle?Huh
David

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2009, 02:26:43 PM »

This stuff is deep...

Considering making a few bars of "Soap on a Rope" for the upcoming crafts sale.

I   I   I   I   I   I   I   I   I   I   I
May come in handy for certain individuals for their trip to the Martha Stewart Vacation Resort.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 02:30:24 PM by David » Logged

"Raise your hands up!"
WWW.PAHRC.ORG
THE EXPERT

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2009, 03:03:49 PM »

Inquisitive:

You should read the $100,000.000, HRG Study, when Mike & David find the time to compress the file and  post it on their sites!

The Pocono Mountains Industrial Park Authority has reached maximum capacity, and they need the SLCA Board of Director, to force every “MEMBER” of this Community to pay, expand, and correct the many problems with our sewer system.

The Pocono Mountains Industrial Park Authority can not develop the additional hundreds of acres, yet to be developed, without our Community providing those wastewater services!

In other words, millions of dollars in Industrial Development are at stake, for Monroe County!  It is all contingent on the SLCA Board of Directors being successful in avoiding PUC Authority, and  passing the cost of upgrading our corroded sewer system to all of it’s MEMBERS!

Since most folks in our Community consider themselves Members, they have thus expressed a willingness, to meet their financial responsibility, in order to remain “Fools in Good Standing.”

Of course we have the “Three Amigos” and Mike, to thank for “putting it all together!”

Not to mention the individual who took the SLCA to Federal Court, and filed a complaint with the PUC., on behalf of this Community, which will have legally binding consequences for the Board.

If any dramatic changes occur in this community, it will be, because someone decided to take direct action, and not engage in perpetual rhetorical nonsense, with Board Members, and their Cronies.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 03:06:50 PM by THE EXPERT » Logged
David

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2009, 03:45:45 PM »

Expert: I'm sorry, but engaging "...in perpetual rhetorical nonsense, with Board Members, and their Cronies." is entertaining.   Grin Roll Eyes Shocked Grin

It's like getting sand in your eyes...may not do a whole lot of damage to your visual senses, but sure as hell is annoying.
...and all this while "...action..." is in fact IN PROGRESS.

As for the thanks...yes you are absolutely correct in that we must give thanks to this individual who actually set it all off for the rest of us to join in and carry the torch.

Me personally---I'm not looking for a pat on the back. I just want to do whatever it takes to accomplish the many mutual goals of all those actually standing up and fighting for a better community. There are many more that will join in and support the cause in some way, and probably many more that will  just come along for the FREE ride and reap the benefits of a successful fight anyway.  It's all an investment into the future of this community, so if you haven't done so already, or if you can afford to do it again---please contribute to the legal fund for this suit that will ultimately change our community for the better.

http://pahrc.org/pages/help-us-help-yourself.php

Coming Soon!   "Paypal" on the Concerned Citizens site, that will allow for contributions into the legal fund through the use of a credit card.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 03:48:53 PM by David » Logged

"Raise your hands up!"
WWW.PAHRC.ORG
THE EXPERT

« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2009, 06:54:32 PM »

“Entertaining”........Not looking for a pat on the back”?
   YOU MEAN IT’S NOT ALL -  SELF-PROMOTION?
“I just want to do whatever it takes to accomplish the many mutual goals of all those actually standing up and fighting for a better community.”
   Boy, if that doesn’t sounds like the same bullshit that I have been hearing from Kluge, Weinstein and Schmerber, and other self-appointed depraved swindlers, over the last 28 years, I don’t know what does!
   “and probably many more that will just come along for the FREE ride and reap the benefits of a successful fight anyway.”
   Why not do like Weinstein and Kluge and just call them what they are: “DEADBEATS”!
David would you like to contribute some of those Pay Pal, funds to help out the person who carried and is carrying out the real PUC “fight” all by himself?
   NO!
   Well I guess that makes all “those fighting for a better community” the ones who “just come along for the FREE ride and reap the benefits of a successful fight anyway.”
   Who was the genius, who said.  “Actions speaks louder than Bullshit!”

HELP ME OUT HERE!

David

« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2009, 12:07:41 AM »

Awww, the poor wittle bitter old man got his feewings hurt because nowan thank him personalwee for spending aw his wahsuit earnings on the PUC thing.

I must apologize to all the supporters of the cause for what I am about to do, but enough is enough with this coward that hides behind a bogus name like the Expert. Let me first direct your attention to the following post Mr. Eggspurt:
http://www.stillwaterlakes.net/forum/index.php?topic=74.msg545#msg545

Pay close attention to the part where the “Expert” writes,
“Below is the certified letter which I am sending to the association…”
Then look at the name on the top of the letter and who signed it.

Okay, now that we’ve cleared that up---Ruben…what the hell are you doing? You sound like such a bitter old scorned woman. We’re supposed to be on the same side. Haven’t I supported your PUC agenda from the very beginning? Now all of a sudden you want the spotlight? Don’t you realize there’s a whole heap of people in this community that hate your guts, and that it is mostly due to lies the board and their cronies have spread about you? Oh sure, you can reply with a passive aggressive response to this, but the fact of the matter is it would be all a lie for you to say it doesn’t bother you that you’re going to die as a bitter old “Lonely” man.

…and to think, finally you offer a whole wealth of information that is beginning to open everyone’s eyes and now, all of a sudden you want to be everyone’s hero?

Again, how many supporters have you gotten to join your “Coalition of independpuent---whatever you call yourself? …with emphasis on “yourself”!

Okay, let me make it public…Thank you Ruben for spending a fortune on the PUC issue. …but it took a whole lot more than the PUC thing to get us where we are today. I only wish I had the time to compile all your contradicting post where in some you infer to how the war is being won, whereas in others you say the more things change the more things stay the same. Here’s a free diagnosis for you. You are bi-polar. Or more appropriate for your case, “Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you are one.”

Now, if you insist on continuing your preferred method of entertainment, just to get the ratings up, or more visits to the site, then bring it old man! You want to now entertain the board by showing this form of divide and concur? So be it! I can only hope you decide to drop all your bogus accounts and sign up as “RUBEN COLLAZO”. It surely doesn’t make much sense for you to keep referring to everyone else as a coward if you insist on hiding behind all the bogus account names. As of now, no more respect for you by calling you by your alias “The Expert”. From now on I prefer to insult you by calling you Ruben Collazo.

Seems like we’ll never see eye to eye, but the good thing is that after all is said and done, you will continue with your fight, and We, (emphasis on we) will continue with ours. Ironic that the ones we fight against, are the same. So you keep hitting them with your PUC thing from your side, and we’ll keep hitting them with the rest. Keep in mind, the “PUC thing” will always be part of this entire communities fight, with or without you.

...and that I say, just in case you decide to pull off this site once again and give up your agenda.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2009, 12:25:11 AM by David » Logged

"Raise your hands up!"
WWW.PAHRC.ORG
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: