Activists at Stillwater lakes Forum
November 28, 2020, 03:09:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Only registered members are allowed to access this forum. Please login below or click -here- to register an account with Stillwaterlakes.net.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2013 board meetings  (Read 3851 times)
admin
Administrator

« on: December 11, 2012, 01:03:16 PM »

Attention Residents,

SLCA Board of Directors meetings will be held on the THIRD Saturday of every other month beginning January 19, 2013.  The Annual Meeting will be held on the second Saturday of July, 2013. Meetings will be held at the Clubhouse at 9:30am.  Dates for the 2013 meetings are as follows:

• January 19, 2013
  • March 16, 2013
  • May 18, 2013
  • July 13, 2013 (Annual Meeting)
  • September 21, 2013
  • November 16, 2013

Note: This does not include the secret meetings the board is known for holding.

Thank you!
Mildred Yau

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2012, 12:33:21 PM »

great  to hear thank you for every thing  shannon
FIDEL

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2012, 08:39:54 PM »

HEY JIMMY GET REAL!

You are listining to us cry babies by monitoring this website anyway!  I don't like to use the word "Moron" but don't you see Jimmy, you've got plenty of time to serve on the Board!

Frankly, I realy don't blame you for not wanting serve. Because as soon as you try to find out where the money is going, you will be out on your ASS!  WELCOME TO THE TEA PARTY!

Noreen

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2012, 11:57:24 PM »

Fidel - Don't you mean "WELCOME TO THE THREE PARTY," that being Matt, Ron and whatever property manager is in place and willing to do whatever the two want as long as they let management (Tom Wilkins, Jim Ott, and their underlings) take/charge/do whatever they want, regardless of laws, rules, etc. (I won't even go into morals, ethics, fiduciary duty,...) Quite a cushy deal for the "Three Party!"  The other board members are just placeholders, yes men/women, etc.  Look at the votes, go to a meeting and see if any board members ask questions, suggest alternatives, etc.   

As for your comment "as soon as you try to find out where the money is going, you will be out on your A**!" those are the lucky ones.  Those of us that see where the money is going (not on the roads, common areas, and other places where they are legally bound to spend the money) get sued to shut us up, hence more money going to corrupt lawyers willing to help corrupt directors and management companies by using the legal system to harass residents trying to get community funds to actually go to improving the community.

We got lucky last winter, and so far have been lucky again in terms of weather.  But luck has a way of running out.  If you look at our crumbling roads, and recall the signs saying they would be paving in July (they ripped the road apart but never did any paving) you must ask "Where has all of the money gone?"  I wish everyone would please pose this question to Matt Ducey, Ron Kluge, Maria Santorro Hernandez and the others.  Every pothole you hit on our roads, ask "With almost a million dollar annual budget, where is the money going?"  Call them, email them, make them accountable.  They have a duty- legal, moral and ethical - to do what is best FOR THE COMMUNITY (NOT themselves).  Call them on it!!!
FIDEL

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2012, 08:52:05 PM »

Yes I did!

Welcome to the Three Party, YOU ALL!

Speaking of a legal, moral and ethical duty to do what is best FOR THE COMMUNITY,
HEY, (brownie Points) JAMES, you lazy bastard, get out there with your snowplow
and clear these hazardous and dangerous roads of all this ice and snow!

You are no cry baby!

Don't be a hypocrite, get out there and help your buddies.

I will be the first to say "Great Job Brownie!"

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: