Activists at Stillwater lakes Forum
March 31, 2020, 12:59:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Only registered members are allowed to access this forum. Please login below or click -here- to register an account with Stillwaterlakes.net.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: SLCA OFFICIAL WEBSITE  (Read 22985 times)
Spitfire

« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2008, 09:20:54 PM »

Sodom,

Apparently you find us Yentas very intertaining...and did you say "Dave"---Yes you did, because though I tend to spit a little fire here and there and go by the username of spitfire, I don't hide behind the name. As a matter of fact my email isn't hidden either, as all I long for is a better community.

You call them whatever you'd like, but please try to answer these questions for me.

Define deadbeat, as it applies to a community homeowner at SLCA?

You stated previously that it is, ". .our Collectively owned website"---When did we have a "Collective" vote to acquire it in the first place?

What could there possibly be on the new site that absolutely, positively has to be kept from someone who has not paid up all their dues? Sounds more like a site for a "groyser tzuleyger"!

If you prefer, you could send the answers directly to my email address, just keep in mind...I have "emailer ID".   Grin

SODOM

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2008, 02:25:44 PM »

Spitfire,

Oi, Vai! Vat is this?  Ve have an Israeli pilot here?  Vat is Spitfire, an Israeli pilot on a F-14?   You speak Yiddish, also!?  So now ve hav two Daves one is a pilot and the other is the VP who sounds like he drinks vine out of a shtein.  So, it’s Dave the pilot, and Dave the Shlemiel!  Now I don't need to conshentrate to remember vich is vich.

Ok, I meant the other one. 

You ask Vat is “deadbeat?”  Vat is deadbeat has to do vit nothing.  I looked it up!  “A parent that has freely chosen not to financially support their children,” So I ashk,  Vat, ve now have an orphanage in the Clubhouse?  So the lady vit the springtime name, said “good shtanding.” Vat do I know? Good shtanding, bad shtanding, I spend most of my time in a vheelchair!

Vut I can say, “Collectively owned website”, should run like a rheal commune, every one should be Kosher!  No Palestinians allowed!

I apoliyise I meant to say Yenteh.

Dave the pilot, you vish to expose yourself to the entire vorld?  You have my blessings!  I chose to sit in a vheelchair at home and enjoy vatching judge Judy.  I vatch every episode, vhich I refer to as “Yenteh Justice!”  I think ve need her on the Shtillwater Lakes Board of Direktors.  Nancy Schmember vould be perfect, she is ellegant and forceful not your average Yenteh. She vill Keep the Goyim in check, if you know vhat I meen?  Please give her outmost coshiderashon.

I remain you Kosher contributor,   SODOM Huh
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 02:34:26 PM by SODOM » Logged
Spitfire

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2008, 05:24:26 PM »

...Now that's intertainment!!!

Sodom,

I can not thank you enough for a good laugh and a great sense of humor.

As a token of my appreciation I offer you this "idish" riddle:

First I will give you a hint...it is what our board members, except for a select few, say three times aloud just before making decisions that affect this entire community.

I've taken the liberty of translating to the english langauge.

Eye Yam Sofa King We Todd It!!!

I did mean "idish", as in, I dish/ I spit, yadda, yadda, yadda...

Spitfire
THE EXPERT

« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2008, 05:20:51 PM »

Hey Sodom,
That is some funny stuff right there!  I had a good laugh!

Picture this Sodom:

Maria and Ernie want to sell their lakeside Mansion. They ask the association to give them a release to sell their home.  The Board advises Ernie and Maria that they have to get it from Thomas Wilkins.  Thomas Wilkins presents them with an Exclusive One Year Contract (@ 25% commission) to list and sell their Mansion. 

Ernie and Maria scream out, “What do you mean! We have the right to sell our home by whichever real estate agent we choose!”

Well, says Tom, “I guess you will have to wait until Hell freezes over, before you get a  release from me!”

Oi Vai, is Ernie going to be mad!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 05:23:30 PM by THE EXPERT » Logged
SODOM

« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2008, 11:38:47 PM »

!NEWS FLASH!

"FLY ON THE WALL NEWS" IS REPORTING, THAT WE NOW HAVE A NEW LAWYER!

APRIL AND NOREEN IS THAT NEWS TO YOU?

« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 11:42:08 PM by SODOM » Logged
LEISURELADY

« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2008, 10:48:37 AM »

why are we not allowed to conduct meetings any longer in the clubhouse
does anyone know whats going on ?
Spitfire

« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2008, 11:21:04 PM »

Leisurelady,

The first sign I saw by the clubhouse regarding the office closing was posted there on August 29th, which stated something to the affect of "...the office would be closed due to harrassment of NEPA staff members".

I do recall that my wife did go by the clubhouse office on Wednesday August 27th to try to obtain minutes from some prior meetings. She was told by Jessica that the minutes were not in the "binder". She told Jessica that she would be back later for them after Jessica had called Patricia Gleason to advise her that my wife was there looking for them. Jessica was also looking for additional notes that were not in order, so my wife told her she would return for them and she did; however when my wife did return she was told that none of the notes she was looking for were there.

Now...I really don't see that as being harrassing. Besides--the above occurred more than two weeks ago and to date we have still not had a visit from regional police to inform us of the charge so serious that they would fear opening the office.

That said...I know it wasn't my wife that harrassed them and or caused any "inflictions".

What I do know is that my wife had sent out an email to pretty much everyone, including the Current President of the United States (Don't believe me, just check out the email addresses within the copy of the email she sent) in which she stated facts about what is going on in this community. Since then, several government agencies including the FBI have responded. My feelings are that they must have gotten a visit from one of the agencies and have probably moved all documents to Stroudsburg for safer keeping. I also feel that the extra staff at Stroudsburg could better assist in the Safe keeping of the minutes, which are now just as valuable as the books.

Now all communications have to go through Wilkins.

With all due respect to my fellow homeowners that may be in denial...doesn't this kind of ring bells and whistles when the very management company we employ calls ALL the shots? Doesn't it seem quite odd that it will take signing of a confidentiallity agreement and/or court order to see the very financials we are all entitled to see anyway per by-laws? We've presented nothing but facts, yet certain board members insist that we (the grapevine, A.K.A the three amigos, A.K.A concerned citizens) are spreading rumors.
If that be the case, then why is it that the board has not presented a single fact yet?
Why do they insist on continuouslly, illegally threatining us if we don't stop video taping the meetings, even though it is our right per by-laws...the very same by-laws they use against us when convenient for them.

Now I leave you with this last thought...Do you honestly think the PUC/Co-op issue is over?

I will be posting some facts regarding this issue in the very near future.

Read on below a copy of an email response I just sent regarding office closing and the Vector security issue.

To the person that forwarded this one to me…Thanks.

I have entered my share of comments in parenthesis and underlined below.

Sent: Saturday, September 06, 2008 10:15 PM

To: anepots@yahoo.com

Cc: BARBARA ; Cbeck CARLA & HAL ; cindy ; CYNTHIA ; CARL DAMICO ; DELORES / GEORGE ; ELVIS ; JOHN LAMPRAKOS ; KAREN ; MARGARET ; MICHELLE ; PETRUE55@YAHOO.COM ; TANYA ; SERGERIO ALVERIZA ; April Bunje ; Bonnie Combs ; Matt Ducey ; Noreen Gorka ; Patti Gleason ; Ron Kluge ; Curtis Moore ; Dee Hannigan ; John Truoccolo ; Marsha Haygood ; Milta Zeno

-Annie-

Now I know how all these rumors get started. Do you really enjoy misleading your neighbors and instigating public uproar. (FACT: The board knew about the whole PUC/CO-OP issue in January, but didn’t do a thing until March, which would have been to have their select group of homeowners vote for Co-op—“Misleading and caused the obvious uproar at the June meeting”.) Why? Do you really believe this is good for your community? (Apparently they thought converting SLCA into a Co-op was good for the community.) Apparently all your neighbors do not appreciate your fabrications which is why I am in receipt of your message. (I’ll give it the benefit of the doubt that the neighbor that did forward it to Maria just wanted some clarification)

How could you possibly, in good concience, state:  "MORE THAN LIKELY THE BOARDS GETTING READY TO TURN THE COMMUNITY OVER TO TOMMY AND TURN IT INTO A CO-OP!!!!" without a shred of information having to do with anything of the like. (Apparently not all board members are aware that the “CO-OP” issue is not dead and that there actually is clear evidence that, whether it is only a few board members or Wilkins only, the intentions are to continue pursuing CO-OP if it is the only way of keeping PUC from regulating this community’s sewer system) (PUC Regulating means books must be open)It is this same careless attitude towards maliciously accusing people with baseless misinformation and blatant lies that incites riots and can even get people hurt. How does the office being closed temporarily as stated in the message below say ANYTHING about TURNING OVER THE COMMUNITY TO "TOMMY" AND TURNING IT INTO A COOP?! (Would not want to speak for Annie on this one, but what I think she’s trying to say is that—How much more control can we give Wilkins than by keeping all the meetings at his house—so to speak?) The fact that you would make such a thing up and try to spread it to your neighbors is shocking (I personally don’t find it shocking at all—I think Annie wants a better community, just like a vast majority of us) and very dissappointing to me. I thought more highly of you than that.

In addition, you know very well that I went out of my way to make sure that a neighbor's complaint about Security was heard and addressed even though 9/4/08 was a closed Board meeting having to do with road bids. I have always been very courteous to you, even when it was clear to me that you were insinuating I took the $10,000  grant money that I along with the security committee got Scavello to guarantee us. You didn't lay that thought to rest until you went to Scavello's office and confirmed for yourself that we were still waiting for his money. (Just asking—where is the $10,000 dollar grant Maria included in her presentation? Why no “honest” update on that, as it was presented to ALL members in good standing during the security vote?)

I have been very clear from the beginning (Huh) about the security committee's recommendations. (Who’s on the security committee, and/or how many?—Last I heard, Maria was the ONLY security committee member. Hmmmm? FYI…According to the current by-laws, a board member…shall not serve as a committee member. Wouldn’t Maria’s sole membership in this committee be a clear violation of said by-law?) We (See prior underlined sentence) recommended we try 24/7 security for one year and then evaluate our results and vote once again. It was stated many times at the last security meeting that we were not voting for Vector, we were voting for Security YES or NO. (But it was also stated by both Dave Weinstein and Attorney Ralston that the security contract was only for one year) And the final vote by the community was to keep security. (By 13 Votes) The Security Committee (Maria) recommended we continue with Vector for this year.Vector renews it's contracts on a yearly basis.(We were NEVER told of this) I for one, (need I say more?) would like for the community itself to select the type of security we renew for next year. (How noble) Personally, I am sick and tired of the preposterous allegations that I get some kind of "kickback" from Vector. I will be proposing to the Board and Security Committee (Would the proposal to the security committee be done in front of a mirror?) that the community be allowed to vote for the security company of it's choice after having the ones willing to come up, present to the community, however , the Board would have to give final approval for this. (So…we can choose the one that we’d like, but get Vector anyway?) That's a lot more say than you have on who does the roads or who plows. (Does she mean we actually have “say” on stuff?) But, it seems it's much more enjoyable to add a negative twist and assume the worst in people, right ?!

Is it possible that someone can volunteer to work for their community without being slandered with baseless accussations? (Yes—Noreen and April)You , along with some others have taught me that I can no longer speak casually and try to assist my neighbors (When she says, “…assist my neighbors” is she including the entire Security Committee?) because whatever I say can and will get twisted (That’s why it’s so important to video tape everything, so everyone can see the tr u t h…So that’s why the board is so against video taping. Hmmm?) and taken out of context. So, I will now , only speak on record, (Careful here) so that there is proof of what is said or let legal counsel speak for myself or the Board as a whole.

I can only hope that the  majority has the sense to look for their own facts(My goodness…that’s why we are in this predicament. Many have found facts, yet through either denial or acting in concert, the board has done nothing to address the main fact that “the tail that wags the dog” clearly exist in this “Board—NEPA Management relationship.) rather than just believe the misinformation that does so much damage (only damage here is to the Calm sands of “Shut up”—“Sit down”—“Pay your dues” that have been disturbed by truly concerned homeowners.) to our community.

Maria Santoro (A.K.A. “Sole Security Committee member”)

« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 01:24:38 PM by Spitfire » Logged
THE EXPERT

« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2008, 10:53:34 AM »

A very interesting and lively Santoro/Spitfire Debate!

Here are some facts which should give both a sense of security.  A few years ago Mr. Carmine Buonanno was removed from the Board of Directors because he was allegedly harassing Mr. Wilkins Property Manager.  That is, harassing her, by demanding information which she either refused to provide, or claimed that she didn’t have!

Mr. Wilkins sent a letter to Nancy Schmerber demanding that Mr. Buonanno (who by the way, received over 70 votes to get on the Board Directors, more than anyone else, including Schmerber!) be immediately removed from the Board. Otherwise, he would no longer provide staff at the Clubhouse. 

Mr. Schmerber who was then President, immediately called an emergency secret meeting in the middle of the night, and removed Mr. Buonanno.  All conducted while the community slept, and in violation of our by-laws.

Can you possibly imagine that the President of our community Board of Directors, would dare to remove a duly elected member of the Board, based on the demands of a hireling!  Someone who has no more standing in this community than a maid?  Someone who threatened to breach a contract with this community if he did not get his way! 

What is going to happen the day after tomorrow, will be a classic example of:

“Those who ignored the past are destined to repeat it!”

ONLY IN AMERICA! CHECK OUT THIS STORY!
http://www.local6.com/news/17427900/detail.html
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 02:07:10 PM by THE EXPERT » Logged
Inquizative

« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2008, 08:16:39 AM »

Good morning residents
I have been working diligently to get the official web site up and functional.  You can find it on the world wide web at: www.mystillwaterlakes.com
There is no forum. Sorry. You can enter comments on the site via the feedback tab.  This allows the board of directors to do research on the topics that matter to you.
The security committee has posted some very insightful information pertaining to the community.  Check it out.
If anyone would like to volunteer on a committee you can stop by the clubhouse during any of the meetings and fill out a committee volunteer form.
The beautification committee is scheduling a clean-up day.  Please see the official web site for more information.

•   People’s deeply ingrained assumptions, generalizations and images influence how they see the world and what actions they take (McNurlin, B. & Sprague, R. 2006).
•   The only sustainable competitive advantage is the ability to organize effectively, respond to change, and manage well (Lawler, 2003).
Spitfire

« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2008, 09:54:57 AM »

Hello April,

How's the board "research" coming along regarding the topic of the Petition we sent in to have the board removed? I believe that may be the most important topic that matters to all that signed the petition.

Not trying to put you on the spot here, but the kitchen is really hot right now. :-)

For whatever it's worth...you've got my vote to get you back on the board after our version of "Clean-up day".

Spitfire
SODOM

« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2008, 11:26:10 AM »

Shpringtime Lady - Vhat no Forum!!!
Vhat good is this?  I vish to give my shpiel to the commune!
So now you tell me I most give my shpiel to Comedy Club!
Oi Vei!  My vords vill fall on deaf ears! So vat’s the good
Shpringtime Lady?   I vill have to send my vife Mildred to
Clubhouse and give Run and Vinestein a piece of her mind. Ve been magried for forty five years and she tells eveyvone she is a Alteh moid.  Maybe Dave and Run vill keep her, and put her on the Board.  From my lips to God’s ears!  Vhat I don’t vorry!  Sprigtime Lady, you vish to help me vit my vheelchair?
Inquizative

« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2008, 07:14:55 AM »

LOL! (laugh out Loud), Sodom!  Your comments in Yidishlike tones sounds like Mel Brooks would be talking.  He is my favorite actor.  Gotta have humor in your life or it will be dull.

Forum: Ya, I know I was upset to find out that the board had decided (before I got voted in) that there was to be no forum.  But lets be greatful that Mike has this site for an open forum!

Spitfire: I can not really comment on the pettition issue (I hope you understand).  I can say that things are moving in a positive direction.  Everyone's (residents) conserns are being addressed.  It is a slow, red tape kinda process.

To All: The Expert posted some interesting information about Mr Buonanno.  Good thing to know.

I do want to say, I am glad to see you (in the plural form meaning you all) are contributing to a more informed meeting for me.  I appreciate your efforts in getting information out there and helping in the best way you can.

As for the clean-up day even though there is a lot going on behind the scenes we still need to gather in the best way we can to keep our community great.  Like I said in my blurb that introduced me before the annual vote.  Even though family has fights we still get together for family gatherings.

On a side note:  I would like to do a haunted beach on the weekend before Halloween.  As part of a recreation committee thing for everyone.  It's Oct. 25th and 26th.  I still have to get approval so this mention is a preliminary reach.  Does anyone know who does what my kids call "scary street"?  There are a couple of houses on Vacation that do a great spooky extravaganza every year.  I would like to get their participation.  Of course anyone who can contribute will be welcome.  Once I get a meeting date and approval I will send a e-bulletin from the official web-site.

•   People’s deeply ingrained assumptions, generalizations and images influence how they see the world and what actions they take (McNurlin, B. & Sprague, R. 2006).
•   The only sustainable competitive advantage is the ability to organize effectively, respond to change, and manage well (Lawler, 2003).
Spitfire

« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2008, 06:26:14 PM »

I'd like to update everyone on two topics of concern, but first...let us have a moment of silence for the passing of a Mind..."What a terrible thing". (See CLueless Moore's response to me on the bottom)

Below you will find some email correspondence in which I received a reply from one of the actual Security Committee members. She informed me that she was one of a few other members.
I posed a question of what I believed to be a valid concern. The word going around the community is that security, along with the fees of course, are here to stay as the last security meeting was for final vote of yes or no to security. The implications were that we would not be able to vote yes or no once Vector made a year and that we would only be able to vote on other security company options.

Not through a fly on the wall, but a big'ol spider that got caught up in his own web, who gave us confirmation that we will in fact have an opportunity to vote Security/Vector out next year. (That would be in March if my calculation of a year isn't off)

I'm pretty sure that someone is a bit dissappointed that the spider spoke once again. One would think that after the "PCC, UPC, PIC, PCI, speech at the PUC/CO-Op meeting he gave us, that the board would say something to him.

Thanks for clarifying that for us Mr. Chairmen of the Security Committee. Just another one of those things that make you go Hmmmmm?

The other topic which was confirmed, was that we have a new attorney.
Gee, I'm going to miss Andy. We were just beginning to get to know each other.

Anyway...Good Luck to Andy in his future endeavors.

Hope the new attorney can advise the board on all the fiduciary stuff.

Here's the first question the board should be asking the new attorney...

How does a NON-Board member (Curtis) know about the new attorney before anyone else in the community, especially if that would have been something in Ron's bag of "Executive Session items"?

Response to an email I sent in which I referred to the "Lone Security Committee Member":________________________________________
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2008 9:23 AM
To: 'David Nieves'; BARBO1@PTD.NET; cbeck743@comcast.net; USMolloy@aol.com; cruz_cyn@hotmail.com; puraflo1@comcast.net; dgrillo2@verizon.net; ecorreausa@hotmail.com; johnlamprakos@verizon.net; KMATELESKO@AOL.COM; lnieves@ptd.net; MARG5678@PTD.NET; MIMIV@OPTONLINE.NET; PETRUE55@YAHOO.COM; Snoopy63nj@aol.com; NALVA11043@AOL.COM; gramalkin75@yahoo.com; BONZCOMBS@YAHOO.COM; MRK2708@PTD.NET; noreen_g@yahoo.com; DUCE1@PTD.NET; pgleason@wilkins1.com; fidget13@ptd.net; clm4200@msn.com; 2hannigans@comcast.com; gthome@ptd.net; write2zeno@aol.com; anepots@yahoo.com; ria_santoro@yahoo.com
Subject: RE: Security Committee

Hi David
My name is Marsha Haygood and I wanted you to know that I have and continue to be on the security committee.  Due to my travel schedule, I have not been able to attend the recent community meetings but have been updated on what has been happening.  For your information, I have lived in Stillwater for the past 20 years and hope that these issues can be resolved so that we can have community members that spend their energy working together for the community rather than against each other.
I personally do not want to be part of what looks like an email war, but wanted you to know that I, along with several others were on the Security committee along with Maria.

Thanks

Marsha Haygood

Response to Security Committee Member:
Hello Marsha, It is nice to meet you. Sorry I've taken so long to respond.been really busy.

I know you didn't want to be part of this email war, as you called it, but keep in mind that you are still part of this community and that many things that happen within it affect you as much as it does the rest of us.

If you are part of the security committee, I must apologize, not for what I wrote in my previous email, but more so on behalf of the board and/or management for not including you on any of the minutes as being a member of the security committee.
I truly don't doubt that you are a member; however, please understand that every single set of meeting minutes I've seen that list all committee members show Maria's name and right next to it "Open".  I even attended a meeting recently in which she didn't mention a single person on the committee, yet when all the other board members were asked, they did mention the members of their committees.
Folks here are really upset as to what is going on in this community, especially Security.

Rumor has it that Security is here to stay forever, though Maria's email below contradicts that by stating, "Vector renews it's contracts on a yearly basis."
I only ask that you, as a current security committee member please answer the following question;

Will we have, and when will we have the voting meeting to once again vote on Security? (More specifically.vote them out)

By the way.in the weeks to come, you will see just how much energy we will be putting into making this a much better community. If you like, I can update you as we move forward. ;-)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend,

David

2 Cents I received from Clueless Moore:
Sent: Sunday, September 14, 2008 2:15 AM
To:
Subject: Re: Security Committee

I see that I am not the only person that you been writing. If you had been paying your dues on time you would have known the security is a one year contract. It will be voted on as it has been for the past two years. The time and date will be posted as it has been for the past two years. If you are member in good standing at the time of the vote, you vote just like all the other members. ( don't be late paying your dues with a new attorney your vote may not count we don't want what happen this year to happen again )

The only rumors about security if there is any are rumors were started my you or a members of your group. The reason I say that is all others who have been to meeting from start knew that security is a year to year contract. I just seems odd to me that you would use the word rumor When comes to security. I guess that you didn't know forever is a very long time.

You said that people ( I like to put a face with a person and not uses the word people) are upset with security have them come forward and we can talk about it with the head of the company. They can tell him what they upset about. We will call a meeting to hear your complaints. I guess that would be to much to ask.

Curtis Moore member of the security committee

« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 11:36:16 AM by Spitfire » Logged
Spitfire

« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2008, 10:44:07 AM »

Hello everyone,

I know some of you may hate this, but I must.

I just received a threatining email from Curtis. It scared the Beejeezus out of me. ;-)

(See below)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
You know I am getting tried of you bull shit. You told me about public records and any one could look at them. I took at your public records and I don't think that you want them put on the website. You may be asking your self what in my public record that you wouldn't want people to see. I will give a few word to you that about paying taxes, being time with your payments, being on time on paying rent in the place your family was living. Liens and judgments are public records so cut your bullshit or people may be able to find your public records and your learn about your past. Ever one is so dumb and you know it all. I would tell you people who live glass house should not throw stones.

Curtis Moore 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway...for all those that would be interested in my past, here goes;

*****SORRY, BUT THE INFORMATION PREVIOUSLY POSTED HERE HAS BEEN OMITTED BECAUSE IT REALLY IS NO ONE OTHER THAN MY WIFE'S AND MY BUSSINESS*****

If there are any other items I left out, I would appreciate this free service Curtis the "PI" may offer me.

Morale of the story is that just as my wife and I fought the management company of our old apartment and never backed down, we will not back down in our current fight for what is right for this entire community. Unlike some folks, we do not have a private and/or personal interest or agenda. Our fight is for issues that affect the entire community.

The house we live in is our very first. It took a lot of blood, sweat and tears to get it. It is what we like to call, "Our american dream". Unfortunately it has become the american nightmare for us ever since the whole PUC/CO-Op issue surfaced. Prior to that, I would have never even imagined that more homeowners were just as concerned about issues like; dues, roads, security, sewer, and where exactly our money is going. All we wanted was answers, but all we got was more and more cover up.

I know that there are many homeowners that for the moment, can not contribute too much if any, time to the cause, but rest assured, there are a lot more homeowners dedicating a lot of time and effort to getting this communtiy to a point in which we can all live happy and harmoniously.

They say, "Silence is Golden". That said, I will not be posting anymore, (Surely not because of the above threat) until our next milestone.

Spitfire

« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 11:40:07 AM by Spitfire » Logged
THE EXPERT

« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2008, 02:41:43 PM »

Here is a posting I copied from today's article in the Pocono Record. It concerns a law suit filed by a few characters on the PCP's Board of Directors, against a homeowners website at PCP:

"These characters are nothing more than spineless politicians.  Can you imagine any current politician in office, suing talk-radio-jocks for what they say?  If they did, they would have to use their own funds to do it!  No doubt that the money for this outrageous harassment suit, is coming out of community funds! By that standard, the Defendant should also be able to tap into community funds, to defend his right to freedom of speech, not to mention the same rights for the rest of the community!  If the Courts allow these private community imperial authorities, to establish an authoritarian dictatorship, then the Federal Government will have to step in and give private community residents the same protection that it now offers to those escaping from Castro’s tyranny in Cuba!

Judge Vican! Send them a clear message:

“IF YOU CAN’T STAND THE HEAT! GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN!” (Harry S. Truman)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: