Activists at Stillwater lakes Forum
November 28, 2020, 03:23:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Only registered members are allowed to access this forum. Please login below or click -here- to register an account with Stillwaterlakes.net.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: SLCA OFFICIAL WEBSITE  (Read 27233 times)
puchichis

« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2008, 01:29:04 AM »

I am saddend by the actions of the person that did this to you david. In my old block in Manhattan and traditional thinking. I would have given that person a total beat down. Your past is that, your past. And no ones business for that matter. The game of politics is a dirty business. That my brother, i guess you know. However, i am behind you & your spouse. I applaude you for your tenaciousness and vigor for the truth in our community. If you choose not to post. It will make you only stronger. And our network better informed. The ignorant people will stay in the shadows and keep being the yes, yes puppets of the board. We will be the rebels and fight for total disclosure and demand accountability for the squandering of our communitys money. Truth of the matter is. A person that has the balls to fight against oppression & tyranny has my sincere gratitude and respect. And not to mention, i've got your back. We as a community will prevail. God willing!
ANNA MAE K MILLS

« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2008, 08:58:42 AM »

Dave
      You are a statesman,whos honesty I admire and respect!
      Your ethics are impeccable,the eloquence of your convictions,
      inspirational! You are a true asset to the community!       
       My full support and vote in your quest to resolve issues!

Thank you for not giving up or in.
                              Annie Mills
SODOM

« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2008, 09:20:13 AM »

RNACOR12 - FLY ON THE WALL NEWS HAS REPORTED THAT:

Long before there was a Curtis Moore, that there was, and continues to be a former member of the Board, who has access to credit and other financial information concerning all residents of this community.  An employee of TRW! According to all reports he is not a private dick!
Stealth

« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2008, 08:36:44 AM »

Hello my fellow SLCA Homeowners,

I've been on the sidelines for a while, and for the moment would prefer to remain known to all as "Stealth". I recently registered for this site because it appears as I've lost my "Guest" privileges to watch from a distance.

I frankly am quite appauled at what is going on here. I'll call it for what it is...Political BULL $%@T!

Can someone please enlighten me as to the following?:

Why is anyone in this community being harrassed for requesting information, we as homeowners are entitled to per by-laws?

Why is it that the current board members are so blind to the facts that have been brought out by many of the concerned members on this site?

Why is the office closed, making it nothing but inconvenient for the homeowners of this community?

Why is the board advertising their site on this one?

I keep reading hints regarding the community going Co-Op, but yet I see no proof of this--Can someone please share the facts on that one? (I for one, am against Co-ops)

Why don't we see anymore views of the "Silent Majority" on this site?
Is it because they are finally seeing things for what they are?
Does a silent majority actually exist?

Spitfire, quite frankly, you've had my vote from the very beginning; however, I would prefer you continue posting facts, and nothing but. Don't get me wrong, I've had quite a chuckle at some of your post, but in my honest opinion, you shouldn't let yourself fall so deep into the political name calling game that makes you appear to be one of them.

Stealth

GeorgiePorgie

« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2008, 09:26:03 AM »

Hi Stealth:

I think you were wise to watch from a distance, you are even wiser to be in stealth mode, you don't need any harrassment !

I will try to answer few of your questions, I am not sure if I have the right answer, I will share my opinion and you along with everyone else can figure out the rest.

I have no clue about the legitimacy of the harrassment issue, but apparantly this type of tactic had been tried in the past. ( find out how Carmine Bonano was removed from the board ).

Current board members are not blind, they may be in denial, and remember it takes a majority vote on any issue. ( one of the unwritten rule to be a board member in communities, is to put the betterment of the community ahead of self interest, and that is not HERE ! )

The office is closed because of the harrassment issue.

The board advertising their website on this site is not a problem. Unlike the official website,  it has been the policy of this site to be an open forum, and it has always been honored.

The coop issue versus P.U.C. is not a dead issue, it's just in a coma, the issue will come back at some point in the future, currrently waiting some legal proceeding.

You won't see the views of silent majority, they need to feel the hit very hard ( especially in their pocket books ) to speak again, and when they do awake, they are easily manipulated, look at them as the american public chosen between Obama and Mc Cain or Sara rimless glasses.

ANNA MAE K MILLS

« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2008, 04:09:34 AM »

Stealth

Click on home page legal issues,for more information.

Annie Mills
David

Taking Back our Community!...

« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2012, 03:03:09 AM »

Here is a posting I copied from today's article in the Pocono Record. It concerns a law suit filed by a few characters on the PCP's Board of Directors, against a homeowners website at PCP:

"These characters are nothing more than spineless politicians.  Can you imagine any current politician in office, suing talk-radio-jocks for what they say?  If they did, they would have to use their own funds to do it!  No doubt that the money for this outrageous harassment suit, is coming out of community funds! By that standard, the Defendant should also be able to tap into community funds, to defend his right to freedom of speech, not to mention the same rights for the rest of the community!  If the Courts allow these private community imperial authorities, to establish an authoritarian dictatorship, then the Federal Government will have to step in and give private community residents the same protection that it now offers to those escaping from Castro’s tyranny in Cuba!

Judge Vican! Send them a clear message:

“IF YOU CAN’T STAND THE HEAT! GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN!” (Harry S. Truman)

Concerned Citizens of a Pocono Community
"Raise your hands up!"
WWW.PAHRC.ORG
ANNA MAE K MILLS

« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2012, 09:36:49 AM »

What I can imagine is some politicians in ca-hoots
with these Boards!! My opinion only!
admin
Administrator

« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2012, 12:06:57 AM »

I agree with your opinion Anna Mae.  I will further say that, in my opinion, some board members are in ca-hoots with Law Firms, Management Companies, Banks, and Contractors. 

The good news is that Pennsylvania law recognizes the participation theory as a basis of liability.

"The general, if not universal, rule is that an officer of a corporation who takes part in the commission of a tort by the corporation is personally liable and an officer of a corporation who takes no part in the commission of the tort committed by the corporation is not personally liable."

The above quote is from an Opinion from the same court this websites Trademark Infringement actions is currently in, I bet I know at least five people who either are or were board member who don't sleep well at night.  I believe in KARMA.

David

« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2012, 10:28:47 PM »

Apparently...not only are they illegally charging residents 24 hours security for only 16 hours of actual security hours, as well as the "Organized Crime" known as membership dues, but they are also charging way TOO MUCH for sewer, based on the little to No money they've put into the sewer system throughout the years.

...but, who cares? There are still a whole heap of folks that continue to pay...

Tisk!-Tisk!

Just remember folks, it is your right, and more so, THE LAW to request validation of ANY and ALL debts!!!

The collection attorney they hired knows this, but he'll continue coming after you as long as you bow down and pay without questioning the validity of membership dues, security contract, and proportionate share of sewer payments.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 10:30:46 PM by David » Logged

"Raise your hands up!"
WWW.PAHRC.ORG
admin
Administrator

« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2012, 12:32:28 AM »

David,

My understanding is that it is very common for a corrupt homeowners association to move money from one account to another to cover cash-flow problems from bad management, embezzlement, and theft. To hide a scheme like this, the homeowner’s association will usually prepare false financial statements and will not let property owners see their bank statements. They will also provide false documents to buyers, like resale certificates, to make the associations appear to be financially solid.  If the association is really bad, my understanding is that they will mortgage property without property owner’s approval.  I understand it's really bad if they start selling property and assets without approval.  The final sign usually is that nothing is maintained, the roads, pool, and amenities go to pot. 
I hope your Association is not showing signs of this type of corruption.
ANNA MAE K MILLS

« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2012, 07:58:20 AM »

Third time around!!!
David

« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2012, 02:51:45 PM »

Hey Admin, here's a dumb question, or more like a "Rehistorical" question.

Hypohisterically speaking...

If you are part of a board of conspirators committing such crimes punishable by hefty jail time, and you decide to just not show up to as many meetings as possible; can't you just say, "I didn't know what was actually going on as; though I am on the board, I didn't attend many of the meetings within the past two years...for (personal reasons)?"

Wouldn't that get that person off the hook?
  Fiduciary Message to follow........................................ Remember, "ABSENTEE" board member(s)!!! Doing nothing about the problem is the biggest part of the problem!!!

"Raise your hands up!"
WWW.PAHRC.ORG
admin
Administrator

« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2012, 11:20:18 PM »

David,

My understanding is that "An officer of a corporation who takes part in the commission of a tort by the corporation is personally liable" period. 

Based on your "Rehistorical" question, if a board member is not present during a meeting where a vote is being taken that is part of a commission of a tort, than the board member is not part of the commission and not liable.  If the board member was present and voted in favor of the act commissioning the tort then he/she is liable.  Although they may claim that they were mis-informed and try to play stupid, not a hard stretch for the Stillwater Lakes Civic Association Board. However, I would not want to be the Board member who motioned for the tortious act.  I don't believe the board member who makes the motion, in a court of law, could even claim the stupid defense on the count that as a fiduciary they would have had to show cause and have valid research and reasoning. 

A good example of a tortious act is the video and trademark lawsuits.  I would hate to be the board member who motioned for those lawsuits.  That person could ultimately be held responsible for the entire cost of both the plaintiffs and defenses litigation. 

My understanding only based on my legal research.
admin
Administrator

« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2012, 03:18:24 AM »

People who commit fraud or misappropriation of funds for one's own use or other unauthorized purpose usually create plausible cover stories by blending elements of truth with fiction. They rely heavily on two tools: deceptive statements and falsified documents. People committing a fraud will lie, bend the truth, withhold or hide information and documents, and otherwise act to confuse, delay or block a person's path to the truth.

http://stillwaterlakes.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=58&Itemid=68
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: