Activists at Stillwater lakes Forum
October 20, 2017, 09:27:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Only registered members are allowed to access this forum. Please login below or click -here- to register an account with Stillwaterlakes.net.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: SLCA OFFICIAL WEBSITE  (Read 16105 times)
THE EXPERT

« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2012, 01:42:38 PM »

TO THOSE OF YOU WHO SUPPORT, OR DON'T SUPPORT "RIGHT TO WORK LAWS!"
PLEASE JOIN US!

See e-mail below, sent to Pennsylvanians for Right to Work, Inc.

Dear Pennsylvanians for Right to Work, Inc.:

I am the president of a group here in North East Pennsylvania, "The Coalition of Independent Owners," we would welcome your participation in helping us to formulate a law, along the same principle; as the “Right to Work Law”.

The “Right to Residence Law!”.... As is the case where a contract exists between employer, and a union, which requires that all employees must become members of that union; there are also many citizens in this Commonwealth who are denied the right to live where they want to live by an existing contract which requires membership in a union. 

Under existing contracts, (recognized by the Courts as legal) purchasers are forced  to become members, and forced to pay dues to an association. 

Citizens throughout the Commonwealth, are forced against their will, to become members of a union, thus forcing them to abide by unwarranted rules, regulations, by-laws, support political action committees etc., and live under the same dictatorship principal that allow trade unions to dominate membership dues.

These contracts are a despicable attack on individual liberties, as the individual has no property, ownership, stockholder, or shareholder rights, in these organization!  Under current laws individual owners are also financially liable for the debt of the entire organization! 

We wish to see a law here in Pennsylvania which provides the citizens of this Commonwealth, with the right to live where they wish to live, without being subjected to the tyranny of a union or homeowners association.

Thank you for your support,

President - Coalition of Independent Owners

puchichis

« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2012, 12:41:57 AM »

Did anyone notice the pebbles used to fix-up the craters littered through out the community. We are going back to the stone age as management cant afford asphalt.
admin
Administrator

« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2012, 10:00:50 PM »

Hi puchichis,

I'm sure that property owners, bus drivers, and visitors notice the pebbles being used to hide our deteriorating roads.  In fact, they are using these pebbles to not only hide the pot and crater holes, but entire sections of road.  This should make property owners mad.  But a better question, is did anybody notice that the board mortgaged the developments common property in 2007 to repave Nadine.  They are not allowed to borrow money without property owner’s approval.  What happened to the years of road repair fees they collected?Huh

Also how did the board borrow more than a million dollars to expand and allegedly repair our sewer system, without property owner’s approval???  Where is the money from stand-by and usage fees?Huh   Why, after a 1.3 million dollar loan, that we and future property owners will be paying for till the year 2030, is the developments lots that are connected to sewer un-buildable?

Yes, while they are using pebbles to hide our deteriorating roads, I believe the bigger question is what did this board do with our money?Huh

Fight Back
admin
Administrator

« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2012, 03:44:33 AM »

Many property owners do not realize that "We're All in This Together".  I'm fighting, my friends are fighting and sadly I can name them on one hand Dave, Gorge, Lidia, Lou, and Walter.  I would also like to give credit to the few property owners that show up at most board meetings, and sadly I could also name them on one hand.  People need to realize that unless all of us stand together, they will win or waste more of your money trying to hide the truth.  I realize why people don't want to get involved, but sometimes you have no choice. 

Remember:  "We're All in This Together".  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkRuibCq1lM

Other peoples view: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9ySxrzpP-g&feature=related
David

Taking Back our Community!...

« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2012, 12:12:42 AM »

Are you being sued for dues, security etc.Huh

...then you must ask yourself------Are the board members paying their share???

We already have proven confirmation of at least one past board member that was allowed to slide along without paying dues and/or security.

Is it possible that there are more Sesame Street Dead Beats on the board that either don't pay now or have been allowed to slide along without paying in the past???

Is there a legal way of verifying this???

Stay tuned...

Concerned Citizens of a Pocono Community
"Raise your hands up!"
WWW.PAHRC.ORG
admin
Administrator

« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2012, 01:58:54 AM »

Hi David,
Since your referring to being sued, I thought I would take this opportunity to update the property owners about the Video lawsuit (Stillwater Lakes Civic Association v. Nievies), and the Trademark Infringement Lawsuit, both of which Director Maria Santoro Motioned to use property owner money (money that should be going to the roads and common areas), to authorize the legal team of Young and Haros to sue myself and others.

Video Suit:  Currently in the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, where we were granted an "Allowance of Appeal".  All briefs and documents submitted to the Supreme Court are available for public viewing, and the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania adheres to the highest standards of conduct to preserve justice.  Because of this, we expect the court to reverse the Commonwealth Courts decision and send it back to the trial court.  Price tag: Tens of thousands of dollars of your money to stop recording the boards meetings (aka: stop documentation).   

Trademark Suit:  The Board seems to have realized this was a baseless case and admitted it by filing a Motion to Dismiss with Prejudice, a motion that means we are the prevailing party on all counts.  Price tag: we believe around 200,000 dollars.  However, we are going for legal fees which will add a substantial amount. 

It does not end here; this now leads to future claims of Malicious Prosecution, Abuse of Process, Reverse Domain Hijacking, Breach of Fiduciary Duty, Breach of Contract, Harassment, and many other civil and criminal charges. 

Thank Maria Santoro for her motion to bring these suits.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 02:15:23 AM by admin » Logged
Jody

« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2012, 03:35:10 PM »

Speaking of websites, does anyone know what is going on with the other so called "official" website?  It has been offline for over a month; and no notice was sent to us telling it was not operational or just what is going on.  They also stopped sending e-mails on when meetings are scheduled.  I guess that is one sure way to keep people from attending them!!!!
David

« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2012, 04:16:36 PM »

Speaking of websites, does anyone know what is going on with the other so called "official" website?  It has been offline for over a month; and no notice was sent to us telling it was not operational or just what is going on.  They also stopped sending e-mails on when meetings are scheduled.  I guess that is one sure way to keep people from attending them!!!!

Jody,

Funny story about the "Official" website...

Apparently it was canceled/shut-down by Appletree Management Group. The funny thing about this is that this board used thousands upon thousands of dollars to sue Mike for this website under the frivolous cause of action of "Trademark Infringement".

As the story goes (and as Mike stated in his last post "The Board seems to have realized this was a baseless case and admitted it by filing a Motion to Dismiss with Prejudice, a motion that means we are the prevailing party on all counts..."

It is pretty clear that the "Official Website" was nothing more than a front to show that they were supposedly informing the members about what is going on in SLCA.

My best guess is that one of the many reasons the board chose to shut down the website was the fact that they had a really huge pink elephant posted on their site called "The covenants"; which though they clearly stated that membership in SLCA is optional, they continued and continue to collect so called "Membership dues" as well as Security fees.

Gee...I wonder if the new "Merged" management company for SLCA actually knows what they just got themselves into/ got Appletree out of, or do they "REALLY" (wink-wink) know and intend on continuing the saga.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 04:23:59 PM by David » Logged

"Raise your hands up!"
WWW.PAHRC.ORG
ANNA MAE K MILLS

« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2012, 07:05:50 AM »

New site for SLCA is up.
ANNA MAE K MILLS

« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2012, 09:06:27 AM »

New site for SLCA is up.

I just checked the new KA DIEHL site this morning and the payment records are posted.
I will tell you, the change over as usual is flawed!!!So get all your paper work out here we go
again,the you cant vote your not in good standing,your not allowed to speak at meeting
nonsense will begin.As I stated before this is the third time around.
           Just for the record,I have never missed a payment since 1975,and I have
the cancelled checks to prove it!!!!!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 09:18:19 AM by ANNA MAE K MILLS » Logged
David

« Reply #55 on: May 12, 2012, 11:47:45 PM »

...and what truly adds "injury to insult" (Punn Intended) is knowing those payments NEVER made it to their expected destinations;...roads, sewer, water etc. etc. etc.

Shame on you board for collecting all those on-time payments from Annie for the past 37 years...thinking you would get away with it!

Just for the record...I've been here 6 years...Fool me two years---shame on you board.....try to fool me for the past 4 and counting----SHAME ON YOU BOARD!!!!
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 09:58:24 AM by David » Logged

"Raise your hands up!"
WWW.PAHRC.ORG
ANNA MAE K MILLS

« Reply #56 on: June 03, 2015, 12:37:49 PM »

6/3/2015

Just received voting package for Board Members 2016.
Been aWhile since I have posted ,MY OPINON ONLY

In the list of canidates I see Valeria Sowell is running.
Valeria bought the house next to mine so I know a little about her.
When she move in seven years ago the community was really looking for change,
and we all know that change did not come easy.
        I recall many town meeting that valeria attented and spoke up for the need and
issues of SLCA. I remember watching board membersslump down in tere seats and
reach for the asprin [some reached for something stronger] when Valeria would raise her hand
to speak.The board member would mumble and stumble over her questions, you new they
 were all praying she would miss the next meeting when the meeting were ajourned.
Valeria was always at the next meeting still seeking answer too her questions. She had the
same effects and results at SLCA meeting. My point is that she made every effort every time
and that not easy when dealing with ignorance.Persistance is a good asset.
        The SLCA community needs board members who wont cave on issues or use the position too
benefit for themself, a board member should be able too discuss and even disagree to reach solutions,
never waste time or money, make time to listen too peoples concerns after all its their money being spent.
Above all a board member must realize its not about them and there title,or special little group
 its about all  who live in the community. The job is to make the whole community   better place
to live,work and play. So I am not telling anyone who too vote for, please just VOTE it matters.

I will vote for Valeria
                                      Annie Mills
                                      6/3/2015
ANNA MAE K MILLS

« Reply #57 on: June 03, 2015, 12:44:46 PM »

6/3/2015

Just received voting package for Board Members 2016.
Been aWhile since I have posted ,MY OPINON ONLY

In the list of canidates I see Valeria Sowell is running.
Valeria bought the house next to mine so I know a little about her.
When she move in seven years ago the community was really looking for change,
and we all know that change did not come easy.
        I recall many town meeting that Valeria attented and spoke up for the needs and
issues of SLCA. I remember watching board members slump down in there seats and
reach for the asprin [some reached for something stronger] when Valeria would raise her hand
to speak.The board member would mumble and stumble over her questions, you knew they
 were all praying she would miss the next meeting when the meeting was ajourned.
Valeria was always at the next meeting still seeking answer too her questions. She had the
same effects and results at SLCA meeting. My point is that she made every effort every time
and that not easy when dealing with ignorance.Persistance is a good asset.
        The SLCA community needs board members who wont cave on issues or use the position too
benefit for themself, a board member should be able too discuss and even disagree to reach solutions,
never waste time or money, make time to listen too peoples concerns after all its their money being spent.
Above all a board member must realize its not about them and there title,or special little group
 its about all who live in the community. The job is to make the whole community a  better place
to live,work and play. So I am not telling anyone who too vote for, please just VOTE it matters.

I will vote for Valeria
                                      Annie Mills
                                      6/3/2015
[/quote
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: