Activists at Stillwater lakes Forum
October 20, 2017, 09:24:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Only registered members are allowed to access this forum. Please login below or click -here- to register an account with Stillwaterlakes.net.

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Have you sent in your Dissociation Notice concerning SLCA Membership?
Done! Made it official!
Not yet, but I intend to!
Would love to, but need more information.
I prefer to remain a member of SLCA; though I know I am not obligated to do so.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SLCA Dissociation Notice Poll  (Read 4140 times)
David

Taking Back our Community!...

« on: October 11, 2010, 09:50:58 AM »

http://www.stillwaterlakes.net/forum/index.php?topic=166.msg1174#msg1174

Please take the Poll above!

We'd like to see where residents stand concerning the FACT that it is NOT MANDATORY to be a member of Stillwater Lakes Civic Association. (Pay dues, pay security, bound by SLCA By-laws etc.)

Folks, lets face it...we've all been deceived! Had I known the truth from the very beginning; such as, that the Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions (CCR's) associated with my deed remain with the land forever, and that said CCR's did NOT obligate me to be a member of SLCA, and that CCR's supersede any community by-laws, I would have NOT bought my home in this community.

Funny thing though is that for my particular situation, I was NEVER given my actual CCR's at closing, though it is the Association's legal obligation to do so. (Shame on my closing attorney for not catching that!!!)

For many others of you in this community, you always had your original CCR's from the very beginning...so why do you continue paying into the fraud?

Wake up people! Get your "Dissociation Notice" in!

Not sure yet...consult with an attorney if you truly need convincing. Sure the consultation fee will pay for itself once you STOP paying Dues, Security and a general Piece of mind for not having to abide by any by-laws.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 10:08:15 AM by David » Logged

Concerned Citizens of a Pocono Community
"Raise your hands up!"
WWW.PAHRC.ORG
puchichis

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2010, 08:21:24 PM »

My paper is in. It's official.
Spitfire

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2010, 03:51:58 PM »

Okay, it's time once again for another blast from the past.

http://www.stillwaterlakes.net/pdf/YoungLetter.pdf

With the most recent facts that have been brought to the light once more regarding the fraud by SLCA to force buyers to become members of the association, one would think the attorneys would pull out again.

Pretty common knowledge

...if you commit a crime and admit it to your attorney, he or she is bound by "Rules of Professional Conduct" to keep your confession confidential, and is also obligated to defend you to the fullest of his or her ability; however, if you admit a crime to your attorney and continue committing that same crime------AND, your attorney knowingly allows you to continue committing that crime, then...representing you is rendered unreasonably difficult..."in more ways than one".

David

Taking Back our Community!...

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2010, 07:47:34 AM »

Take the poll folks!

http://www.stillwaterlakes.net/forum/index.php?topic=166.msg1174#msg1174

Soon we'll be posting the documents homeowners will need to defend against SLCA in the event they try to take them to court for dues, security and/or alleged by-law violations.
It's all legal and there is no need to continue living in fear of SLCA trying to put leans on a house for the items mentioned above. Can't stress it enough folks----YOU ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO BE A MEMBER OF SLCA!!!

Again, please take poll as well as send in the dissociation notice.

A Concerned Citizen of a Pocono Community. ;-)

Concerned Citizens of a Pocono Community
"Raise your hands up!"
WWW.PAHRC.ORG
admin
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2010, 01:35:56 AM »

For those of you who have taken the initiative to give notice to the Board that you are dissociating from  SLCA, know that we have recommended taking your “Dissociation Notice” http://www.stillwaterlakes.net/pdf/SLCA_Dissociation_Letter.pdf to Mario Scavello's office to have it notarized.  Rumor has it that Mario Scavello's office will not notarize your  “Dissociation notice” because he does not condone the action.  

Please call Mr.  Scavello's office at 839-0313  and tell him that a notary public is an impartial party who oversees the signing of documents in order to deter fraud. Legal notarization ensures that the signatures on the document are authentic. A notary doesn't give legal advice; he simply stamps his license number and official seal onto documents while witnessing the signatures.  

Also ask  Mr. Scavello  why he is discriminating against Residents living in Stillwater Lakes and Stillwater Lake Estates with respect to his offices free notary services?  

Also, ask why is Mario's office standing up for a questionable corporation over the concerns of his constituents that put him in office.  
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: