Activists at Stillwater lakes Forum
March 31, 2020, 01:00:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Only registered members are allowed to access this forum. Please login below or click -here- to register an account with Stillwaterlakes.net.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SLCA Board Meeting  (Read 5929 times)
admin
Administrator

« on: March 18, 2011, 11:30:11 AM »

Please attend the March 19 , 2011 Board meeting at 9:30 a.m. to support a new direction for our community.

Stop complaining, and do something to promote change

Attend All Board meetings

Saturday March 19, 9:30 AM, at the Clubhouse
Spitfire

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2011, 12:53:31 PM »

Well folks...just when you thought the board couldn't get any more insane...

I was in a bit of denial about the whole security issue concerning the dropping of hours, but with the same yearly fee for the residents, so I decided just for laughs, and a little confirmation, to attend yesterday's meeting.

Low and behold I heard it for myself from president Ron (the one with the psychopathic tendencies) who has truly gone off his rocker with this one.

When asked by one of the attending homeowners, "...So what your are saying is, last year we voted for 24 hour security and agreed to pay the $280 per year, and now you're dropping the hours but we're still required to pay the full amount...so what are you doing with the rest of the money?"

Now brace yourselves to Ron's answer...
"Yes, you are correct. We have dropped the hours on our security contract, but everyone is still required to pay the full amount of $280 as their fair fare share. The difference is required to cover past due security."

Then Jim Ott of Appletree Management Group, who I affectionately like to refer to as Captain Jean-Luc Picard...cause he and his management group are taking our money "where No One has gone before"; interjected by saying that "Yes, the board has decided to drop the hours for security, but rest assured, we're not paying Vector for the extra hours we have dropped.

Uhhhhh, Captain? If the association is "NOT paying for it", then why are you still requiring the homeowners to pay for it?

Normally I would label the above as an outright insult to the intelligence of those home owners attending, but if you truly...(and I really mean this) look up the definition of psychopath, you'll see what I mean is happening to Ron.

...but wait folks there's more...

At another point of the meeting, Ron (A.K.A. Norman Bates) made this statements...
"We as an association are financially stable!" "We have good credit and that's why there are plenty of banks willing to loan us money" "There are even other communities willing to loan us money" (I'll touch on this last statement in a minute but first...)

I just could not believe that Norman the moron could actually come up with an oxymoron like this where he uses the words, "financially stable" and "loan us money" within the same paragraph.

My strong opinion is that when Norman refers to the association being financially stable is that he actually believes that there are enough "IDIOT homeowners" that will actually continue paying road fees (have you seen our roads?), sewer fees (we already know our sewer is in need of millions of dollars in repair), security fees (reduced hours to 16 from 24 a day, but at same rate of $280 per year).

Sorry Norman...that's not financial stability...IT"S OUTRIGHT FRAUD!

Last but not least...

The board, or better yet...King Norman has decided that it would be detrimental to the board empire to continue "Audio recording" the board meetings moving forward. (Let's not forget that the board is already spending thousands upon thousands of dollars on frivolous law suits to shut this informative website down, as well as to stop video recordings of the meetings.

When asked, "What does the board have to hide?" Norman responded, "We have nothing to hide".
You know? He's actually partly, correct...What is there to hide when you blatantly announce to the faces of those attending that he will be taking your extra security money and doing what ever the heck he wants to do with it?

Writing's on the wall...Norman will plead insanity.  What will the rest of them plead?

Ohh...almost forgot...
As for the part about "other communities" lending us money...

Hmmmm???  Would that happen to be a community in which a certain Monroe county political figure lives in???  If so...is there far much to be hidden in Monroe County then there is in SLCA???
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 12:57:34 PM by Spitfire » Logged
ANNA MAE K MILLS

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2011, 07:40:04 AM »

How are the cameras working out for the community?HuhHuh
Spitfire

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2011, 10:36:00 AM »

How are the cameras working out for the community?HuhHuh

"Cameras?....What Cameras"?
The only camera I know of is the one that took the photo of the board accepting that gigantic check for $10,000 from Mario Scavello that is proudly displayed at the clubhouse!

The only cameras associated with the $10,000 are the ones the board is suing to keep us from using to video tape the board meetings.
FIDEL

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2011, 06:57:08 PM »

BOY THAT DARN "EXPERT" SURE KNEW WHAT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

admin
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2011, 02:08:16 AM »

To be accurate the Board through their legal counsel Young and Haros LLC, requested the Court to order Glassic to reimburse the Association for apapproximately15,000 dollars in legal costs for forcing the Association to resort to legal action.  So in essence, the $10,000 dollar grant won't even cover the so called cost of the forced legal action.
ANNA MAE K MILLS

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2011, 08:56:48 AM »

The grant money was for security,thats what I got out of all the speeches!
I thought co-mingling funds was illegal.I will go back and read some of
the old post from 2007 and 2008.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 09:31:25 AM by ANNA MAE K MILLS » Logged
Spitfire

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2011, 09:40:35 AM »

This is for those of you that may not fully understand the concept, "other people's money".

...and especially for those of you that have been so supportive of the board, falling for their lies about how they have done so much for this community, and how you all continue paying them dues, security and sewer fees for services you may just be too blind to see you're obviously not getting.

Your dues are supposed to cover...well...that still isn't clear, but let's say for arguments sake that it covers roads and maintenance of amenities. Have you actually come out of your homes to see the conditions of our roads, pool and lakes?

What about the sewer system?  Feels kind of nice for the moment while you still can flush, but what happens when your home is assessed thousands of dollars to cover the 8million dollar need of repairs because all these years you thought your sewer fees were actually going into sewer maintenance and now can clearly see it's gone somewhere else?  Might as well start using money as a sub for Scott tissue.

...and now comes security.  What ever happened to all that garbage presented to us about how much we needed 24 hour security, and how the board fought hand and foot to get the vote passed?  It's one thing if they decide to cut the security hours, but to cut them and yet still require everyone to continue paying the same amount is outright stealing!

...but wait folks, it gets even better.
As most of you may know, for quite some time now the board has been using thousands of dollars to pay for frivolous lawsuits to go after any home owner that has stood in their way of their obvious money scams.  Case(s) in point; lawsuit to keep us from video taping their meetings, though by-laws clearly state we can....lawsuit to shut this website down, by conveniently--yet frivolously using the cause of "Trademark infringement"! WOW!!  Pays to have great attorneys........WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY!!!

Well it gets better...now that the board clearly sees that they don't stand a clear day in a court trial....or better said...they gambled, thinking that the homeowners they tried sewing were going to back down and be intimidated...now the board is trying to settle out of court.

What does that mean?  Well for starters, it clearly shows they surely didn't get what they expected or bargained for, but mostly it turned out to be nothing more than prolonging the inevitable---that their cookie would begin crumbling and that they would be exposed for the lying, cheating and stealing.

...but what does it really amount to for all those of you that have continued paying? Well, the board has already used that money thus far to pay the attorneys to sue Mike to shut this site down, as well as to keep us from video taping, and now that they've decided to pull away quietly by offering him a settlement, guess who's money they will be using to pay him with?  "OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY"!  OR BETTER SAID, THE MONEY ALL THOSE OF YOU that CONTINUE TO PAY FOR SEWER, SECURITY, DUES, INDIVIDUAL BOARD MEMBERS; VACATION FUND---HOME IMPROVEMENT FUNDS---CAR PAYMENT FUNDS---SPECIALIZED SECURITY WATCH OVER THEIR HOUSE FUND etc. etc. etc.

By the way...after all the smoke clears, the ones that have truly thickened their pockets are all the lawyers involved. Win or lose---they get paid!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 09:51:32 AM by Spitfire » Logged
puchichis

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2011, 06:08:46 AM »

The Board is going with an old school hip-hop song. You down with O.P.P., yeah, you know me!
admin
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2011, 09:59:03 PM »

Their is a Board meeting at 9:30 a.m. at the clubhouse Saturday May 21, 2011.   

You should attended this meeting if you are concerned about the lakes, roads,
and financial stability of our community.

If you are happy with the current board and community STAY HOME!

Saturday May 21, 9:30 AM, at the Clubhouse
admin
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2011, 11:19:12 PM »

For those of you who could not make the May 21st meeting, following is a brief summary based on my notes.

One concerned resident voiced an opinion regarding the possibility of PP&L buying rights to putting High power lines through our community.

There was lots of discussion regarding the ongoing issues with security and discussion regarding how the board can charge paying residents more than their fair share to offset the cost associated with non-paying residents.  In the end, it seems the board feels they can do what they want whether it’s legal or not.

Ron Kluge, your president, made it a point to mention that the Association may have to do a road assessment, and he stated that if property owners do not pay, they would face legal action.  In my opinion, this is illegal and should be fought.  They are spending hundreds of thousands of the property owner’s money to fight this website, video recording meetings, and the Public utility commission from protecting your rights, and they have the nerve to threaten you with a road  assessment.  “Crazy”.

I believe the board, not the property owners, should face legal action for selling corporation assets, starting frivolous lawsuits, spending road and common area funds to protect themselves, and above all to keep you in the dark about the current financial status.

Please attend all meetings; it’s your community and your biggest investment.
Spitfire

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2011, 03:24:56 AM »

http://www.ccfjedu.net/IRSGUIDELINES.htm

Above is a link to a very interesting web page with additional links on forms to be filled out that could possibly act as another means to helping the homeowners within this community.

Caution: Anyone too scared and or intimidated by this board need not fill out this form.
http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f3949a.pdf

I imagine it can be filled out on the SLCA HOA as a whole and/or, on individuals one might allege to have direct link to any bank accounts of SLCA.

...by the way...there's a reward for doing this if the IRS does in fact find fowl play. Don't believe me? Check this site out:
http://www.irs.gov/compliance/article/0,,id=180171,00.html

Time to "Catch a thief"---or THIEVES!!!
admin
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2011, 01:15:16 AM »

Mark your calendar, the Annual Board meeting is set for 9:30 a.m. at the clubhouse Saturday July 9, 2011.   

You should attended this meeting if you are concerned about the lakes, the millions to fix the sewer system, the talk about a road assessment, and the financial stability of our community.

If you are happy with the current board, security, the roads, the high legal costs, and the community as a whole STAY HOME!

Saturday July 9, 9:30 AM, at the Clubhouse
CESAR R CESPEDES

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2011, 09:31:44 AM »

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up the other day i noticed a black male wearing a sweatshirt in 70 degree weather walking on Ridge Road and he proceeded to make a right onto Leisure Lane i noticed he was looking at me and my house, i didnt put 2 and 2 together until later that day when 2 of my neighbors approached me and said that they had seen that same individual walking in that area a few days in a row wearing a sweatshirt also looking at other house when i mentioned this to my wife told me not only has she seen that same guy a couple of times she also seen another guy walking a couple of minutes behind the first guy

so what i am saying please be mindful of your area and if you see any strange people that you have never seen before
approach them and ask them what business they have here
it's our community and we should protect it   
ANNA MAE K MILLS

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2011, 05:37:40 PM »

If you carry a cell phone with a camera,shoot a few pictures of the view!!
Be safe,be smart!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: