Activists at Stillwater lakes Forum
November 28, 2020, 04:30:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Only registered members are allowed to access this forum. Please login below or click -here- to register an account with Stillwaterlakes.net.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: EXTRA!,...EXTRA!....READ ALL ABOUT IT!!!!!  (Read 34123 times)
David

Taking Back our Community!...

« on: June 02, 2012, 04:40:29 PM »

Check out the latest development in the Stillwater Lakes Saga.

Click on link below to read the new Press release regarding one of the lawsuits all you "Willing-OnTime" payers are paying for.

http://www.stillwaterlakes.net/pdf/webPRESSRELEASE.pdf

Its like deja vue....AGAIN.

If you don't already know, in the past the board tried suing a community resident. That suit backfired and ended up costing you "Ontime" payers well over $100K.

That was mostly for an illegal shut off of that resident's sewer.

Imagine now with Malicious prosecution just how much YOU, as faithful payers will be flipping for damages.

...and that doesn't even begin to add up to what it will cost each and every individual board member, up to and including the one that motioned to begin these frivolous lawsuits in the first place.

Hope Mike and Noreen get every penny, every third floor, every kitchen sink, every wall...every little bit they deserve for what this board has put them through with these law suits.

As for every and anyone else that bitches and moans, does absolutely NOTHING to assist those fighting the board, but continues to pay...well....continue to pay!

Concerned Citizens of a Pocono Community
"Raise your hands up!"
WWW.PAHRC.ORG
Noreen

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2012, 01:09:38 PM »

David,

Thank you for the kind words and support.  One of my favorite quotes is "Those willing to give up liberties for security deserve neither."  It's really sad to see people flying the American flag yet willing to sit idle while we are fighting the board for First Amendment rights of free speech and freedom of the press.  Yet I can see why they might be afraid to stand up to the board.  It seems as if once people go to meetings, ask questions and point out the obvious false statements that come out of Ron Kluge and Matt Ducey's mouths, they often find themselves harassed by the board, management and/or security.  Not to mention Nicholas Haros and Gregory Malaska of Young and Haros, LLC, who are part of the reason that our roads are not being repaired and we no longer get so much as a burger at the annual meeting.  But I'm sure they appreciate all that we, residents of SLCA, are donating to pad their pockets!

For those of you wondering why I have not posted for a few years, I was offered a seat on the board of directors if I would have this site shut down.  I said I could not do it, since it was Mike's, and I wouldn't even ask since this community was in desperate need of communication.  I agreed not to post if I was a director as I could see it could pose conflicts.  So I kept my word until now, since I was illegally thrown off for refusing to pay an illegal dock fee and sign a contract agreeing to ridiculous terms.  I tried to talk sense into Ron Kluge and Jim Ott, who knows or should know the contract is in violation of the UPCA, even having a lawyer explain that what they were doing was illegal to no avail.  Since actions speak louder than words, Ron Kluge's (and the other directors that voted for spending your money on frivilous lawsuits), actions demonstrate he does not care about doing what's right for the community, only about his own personal vendetas.  He and Matt have been on the board for over 15 years and you have seen what's happened to the roads and facilities.

For now, I am battling one fight at a time.  While Mike and I have officially won the website case, we are now working on getting sanctions so the directors and lawyers who maliciously used the judicial system will be punished. The statement in the newsletter saying they 'anticipate a successful resolution' makes it sound like they think they will win, but they had already conceded defeat.  What it actually means is they hope to quit the case with no punishment for their fraudulent actions.  One of the many examples of them misleading the residents, which could be why they don't want any meetings taped and actually asked the courts to force Mike to destroy his copies. 

Since now free from the confines of being a director, I plan to educate everyone on what their directors and management are really like.  So as Dave says "Stay tuned!"
puchichis

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2012, 10:23:24 PM »

Great, welcome back Noreen!! Smiley
puchichis

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2012, 10:32:59 PM »

Although, I don't pay dues & security (At all), If these community Board Directors & Management would have done anything to improve the quality of life in this development, i.e., updated parks for our children, paved roads, an up to date sewer system, a quality modern club house that was open to all the residents and kids for after school activities and study groups and a state of the art pool facility and lake we would not mind paying "dues". However, this is not the case and the powers that be are sticking their collective heads in the sand trying to hide. Well, they are getting all that they have sowed. The crop has failed and they are gonna have to eat from the crop of spoiled food and be stomach sick for the foreseeable future. Keep the pressure on brothers & sisters. Together we can right this ship.

Your in community solidarity,
Angel Corujo Smiley
David

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2012, 10:56:07 PM »

David,

Thank you for the kind words and support.  One of my favorite quotes is "Those willing to give up liberties for security deserve neither."  It's really sad to see people flying the American flag yet willing to sit idle while we are fighting the board for First Amendment rights of free speech and freedom of the press.  Yet I can see why they might be afraid to stand up to the board.  It seems as if once people go to meetings, ask questions and point out the obvious false statements that come out of Ron Kluge and Matt Ducey's mouths, they often find themselves harassed by the board, management and/or security.  Not to mention Nicholas Haros and Gregory Malaska of Young and Haros, LLC, who are part of the reason that our roads are not being repaired and we no longer get so much as a burger at the annual meeting.  But I'm sure they appreciate all that we, residents of SLCA, are donating to pad their pockets!

For those of you wondering why I have not posted for a few years, I was offered a seat on the board of directors if I would have this site shut down.  I said I could not do it, since it was Mike's, and I wouldn't even ask since this community was in desperate need of communication.  I agreed not to post if I was a director as I could see it could pose conflicts.  So I kept my word until now, since I was illegally thrown off for refusing to pay an illegal dock fee and sign a contract agreeing to ridiculous terms.  I tried to talk sense into Ron Kluge and Jim Ott, who knows or should know the contract is in violation of the UPCA, even having a lawyer explain that what they were doing was illegal to no avail.  Since actions speak louder than words, Ron Kluge's (and the other directors that voted for spending your money on frivilous lawsuits), actions demonstrate he does not care about doing what's right for the community, only about his own personal vendetas.  He and Matt have been on the board for over 15 years and you have seen what's happened to the roads and facilities.

For now, I am battling one fight at a time.  While Mike and I have officially won the website case, we are now working on getting sanctions so the directors and lawyers who maliciously used the judicial system will be punished. The statement in the newsletter saying they 'anticipate a successful resolution' makes it sound like they think they will win, but they had already conceded defeat.  What it actually means is they hope to quit the case with no punishment for their fraudulent actions.  One of the many examples of them misleading the residents, which could be why they don't want any meetings taped and actually asked the courts to force Mike to destroy his copies. 

Since now free from the confines of being a director, I plan to educate everyone on what their directors and management are really like.  So as Dave says "Stay tuned!"

My sentiments....and this is well shared with others...is that some of the board members, as well as many homeowners; are solely relying on what Ron Kluge and/or Matt Deucey are telling them regarding the status of the lawsuits and any/and all other community related issues.

Well folks...they have been lying!!!!

Board members......Don't listen to Ron when he says,

"Everything is going to be alright".

"We're going to beat these folks in court".

That ship has sailed and is quickly sinking!!!

"Raise your hands up!"
WWW.PAHRC.ORG
David

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2012, 06:24:25 PM »

Awesome!!!

Story made it to CNN!!!

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-800403

"Raise your hands up!"
WWW.PAHRC.ORG
admin
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2012, 11:48:18 PM »

Déjà vu-14 more plead guilty in HOA fraud case  http://www.mynews3.com/content/news/local/story/14-more-plead-guilty-in-Vegas-area-HOA-fraud-case/2Bex2tbtN0mcLZSPlMXIfw.cspx
David

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2012, 04:36:19 PM »

...and here's the full story.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2012/06/26-now-guilty-in-las-vegas-hoa-corruption-fraud-scandal/1#.T9UEPLD1lHM

Wonder if when the Federal Investigation hits Stillwater Lakes Civic Asoociation; which one of the current board members; Ron, Matt, Dave, Maria etc. will take a similar plea.

and by the way...for the board members that still think "every thing is going to be all right" per the lawyers and or Ron and Matt---Think again!!!!  Shall we repost the legal definition of a conspiracy???

Also check out this 1st amendment right violation of an HOA.  Sound familiar??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qus-p0HqT8s
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 04:41:36 PM by David » Logged

"Raise your hands up!"
WWW.PAHRC.ORG
puchichis

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2012, 11:05:32 PM »

I just wanted to give you guys and gals a follow-up with my complaint of Vector Security guard Darryl Thundercloud. I spoke with the director of operations from the Wilkes-Barre corporate office last Thursday and he has assured me that he would investigate my complaints and try to make us happy to his fullest ability. I have noticed that the ticket writing machine (Thundercloud) has not been around since last Friday. Perhaps he has been reassigned or terminated. If any other details materialize, I will update the forum accordingly. We are a union of homeowners and not a cooperative development. I can't emphasize enough to everyone involved with this forum to complain and make your voices heard. Results will come eventually. Keep the pressure on and give em' hell. This is our community, let's take it back from the communistic and criminal element board of directors. Let's vote in a member of our peers to make this development into a truly wonderful community collective. Get involved!!

Yours in community solidarity,

Angel Corujo aka "Puchichis"
ANNA MAE K MILLS

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2012, 07:26:24 AM »

I too am updating the billing of SLCA with KA DIEHL.
Keep a paper trail,solves problems! What I have noticed
with the new account managing is the sewer payments are
not shown on the record?? Yes the checks are cashed but
can not figure out why they do not show on the statement?
$780.00 times 560 eguals BIG BUCKS!!
David

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2012, 11:02:16 AM »

I just wanted to give you guys and gals a follow-up with my complaint of Vector Security guard Darryl Thundercloud. I spoke with the director of operations from the Wilkes-Barre corporate office last Thursday and he has assured me that he would investigate my complaints and try to make us happy to his fullest ability. I have noticed that the ticket writing machine (Thundercloud) has not been around since last Friday. Perhaps he has been reassigned or terminated. If any other details materialize, I will update the forum accordingly. We are a union of homeowners and not a cooperative development. I can't emphasize enough to everyone involved with this forum to complain and make your voices heard. Results will come eventually. Keep the pressure on and give em' hell. This is our community, let's take it back from the communistic and criminal element board of directors. Let's vote in a member of our peers to make this development into a truly wonderful community collective. Get involved!!

Yours in community solidarity,

Angel Corujo aka "Puchichis"

Puchichis,

I think we all know what would actually make EVERYONE happy when it comes to security, and that is that they vacate the premises all together.
Maria Santoro sold this community a whole heap of crap regarding security; though was successful in getting them in. Since then, history has shown that all Vector is is nothing more than an added "Teet" to this cash cow known as the willing, faithful, on-time payers.

LET THE RECORD SHOW, that there's a record that shows that even those that have paid on time for 15, 20, 25 or more years, are on record as being "delinquent". So what's the whole point of "being in good standing"Huh
If you're "Poking them in the eyes", chances are 1000% that YOU WILL show up on the records as delinquent and/or NOT in good standing.

I made a personal choice a very long time ago, ONCE I FOUND OUT they were stealing from us...to STOP PAYING!!!

It is obvious this board is trying to bankrupt this community; why not help them?

You know the saying....If you can't beat'em...join them...Stop paying them!!!

...and finally....

For anyone with that RIDICULOUS notion that, "The ones that are paying are paying for the ones that are not"....welll...

Here's a better one;

The ones that are paying are the ones keeping this board in power.  Not only that, but the ones that are paying are the very same ones funding all the lawsuits against those fighting for EVERYONE"S Rights in this community!

You want to know where all the money is going?HuhHuhHuh?

Check the LEGAL billing for the lawsuits against Mike and Noreen!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 11:04:28 AM by David » Logged

"Raise your hands up!"
WWW.PAHRC.ORG
David

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2012, 11:45:04 AM »

Below is a RE-POSTING of an old post I submitted a while ago regarding an extra coverage on Home owner's insurance NO ONE in this community should be with out. The extra coverage is less than an additional $10 bucks for the year on most policies.

What is the extra coverage for???
Well,...eventually there will be a few huge lawsuits brought against this Association, and in case you didn't know, as an owner in SLCA, you WILL be liable for anything above what the board's current insurance coverage will not cover. It's called, "damages the Association is legally obligated to pay". This would incur an "Assessment" which they can legally put onto all the homeowners in this community.

That said, protect yourself NOW and call your Homeowner's insurance carrier to get the necessary coverage.
I know most of you may think that the individual board members should be the ones paying all the damages (and they will share in the cost), but technically it is the association's insurance that will be covering most of it.

Below is the wording within my own policy.

Option N. Loss Assessment Coverage.

We agree to pay your share of an assessment charged against all members of the Association.  “Association” means the management body of the property owners. They must have a common property interest with you. The common property must be part of the housing development where you live, as shown on the Declarations. We will pay up to the limit, shown for this option on the Declarations, In effect at the time of the loss which results in an assessment.

The assessment must be the result of:

1. a direct loss to property collectively owned by the Association. It must be caused by a peril covered  under Section I of this policy;
2. an event of the type covered by Section II of this policy; or
3. damages the Association is legally obligated to pay due to personal injury as a result of:
          a.   false arrest, false imprisonment, wrongful eviction, or wrongful entry;
          b.   wrongful detention, malicious prosecution, misrepresentation, or humiliation;
          c.   libel, slander, defamation of character; or
          d.   invasion of rights of privacy.

This coverage is excess over other valid and collectible insurance covering the Association. Loss under subparagraph 1. is subject to the Section I deductible shown on the Declarations.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 11:48:08 AM by David » Logged

"Raise your hands up!"
WWW.PAHRC.ORG
admin
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2012, 07:15:00 PM »

FYI Trademark Update:

The Association filed a trademark infringement suit to try to obtain our domain names and shut down this website.  It was initiated by board member Maria Santorum-Hernandez who motioned to give Young and Haros, LLC, the power to go after us.  Almost two-and-a-half years later the association filed a Motion to dismiss stating that because I made sufficient changes to the website, the likelihood of confusion for visitors is diminished. 

Now going back to David’s post, regarding why you may want home owner's insurance.  The association’s reason for dismissing the Trademark case is based on changes I made to the website more than three-and-a-half years ago.  This makes you question:

• Why did the association not file their Motion to Dismiss three-and-a-half years ago?
  • Why did the association oppose my Motion to Dismiss almost three years ago?
  • Why would the association Dismiss an action they spent an estimated $100,000 dollars of property owners money on, when if they win I may be responsible for the legal fees?
  • Why would the association spend an estimated $100,000 dollars to shut down a website when our common property is falling apart?
  • Why spend this kind of money to stop communication, and then not even provide hotdogs and hamburgers during the annual meeting?
  • Why would any property owner not buy home owner's insurance with an association making such bad decisions that will most likely open them up to Malicious Prosecution, Harassment, and Abuse of Process claims?

Remember the annual meeting is July 14, 2012.  Please show-up and ask the board WHY?
David

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2012, 06:35:25 PM »

Communication???

Just look at the informational billboards within the community.
To the best of my knowledge there are three of them; one by the basketball courts, one by the pool and the other by the second lake on Holiday drive.

This begs a question...when was the last time any of these have been updated with "information".
From time to time you may see a flyer or two on the one by the basketball courts, but other than that the other two billboards have flyers from over three years ago.

Doesn't that say something?

Last flyer I've seen was the one regarding the next board elections, and of course the emphasis is on getting residents "in good standing" to run for the board.

Doesn't anyone see that unless you have a private personal agenda, and you happen to NOT be one of the ones poking Ron in the eye that this is the ONLY way you stand a chance at getting on the board.

Speaking of "Private, personal agendas"...so how is everyone enjoying Vector Security???

Like I've said before...Just keep on paying your bills on time folks, or even better...

Why doesn't everyone just send their checks directly to board members?
If you "OBVIOUSLY" don't care what the money is being used for under the SLCA payee, then why would you care under the; Ron, Matt, Dave, Maria, Jim payees???

"Raise your hands up!"
WWW.PAHRC.ORG
ANNA MAE K MILLS

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2012, 08:15:20 AM »

You need to remove the front four,the other three always cave!
Soon it will be the front five! Voting ethics, dont exist!!
Like I stated before,third time around!
Stillwater Sundance Corp. went bankrupt back in the early 80s!
My opinion only,but sometimes a poke in the eye is the only defence!!

The fourth bulletin board is over by the fire house,I think.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: