Activists at Stillwater lakes Forum
March 31, 2020, 01:24:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Only registered members are allowed to access this forum. Please login below or click -here- to register an account with Stillwaterlakes.net.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Annual meeting canceled!  (Read 2303 times)
David

Taking Back our Community!...

« on: July 16, 2012, 11:38:51 AM »

Well, just as we knew it; this year's annual meeting was canceled.

According to Ron Kluge; there weren't enough in attendance to have a quorum, which amounted to 42 "members".

"42"Huh?? That would mean that there are only 210 "Members in good standing"; which might I remind; are NOT necessarily those that pay, but those that they control.

Now comes the irony. Not sure if I really need to get my ears checked, but it truly sounded like Ron said something to the affect of,

"We have to postpone the meeting because we don't have a quorum of 42....Not enough people showed up...could be because they're on vacation, or maybe it's because they're not happy with whats going on in our community...maybe they are on vacation..."

Bravo Ron!!!!  Sounds like you're admitting something.
Early signs of finger pointing. Who will he blame when this cookie finally crumbles? Matt, Tom, Maria, Wienstein etc. Huh

We shall soon see.....

Concerned Citizens of a Pocono Community
"Raise your hands up!"
WWW.PAHRC.ORG
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: