Activists at Stillwater lakes Forum
March 31, 2020, 01:10:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Only registered members are allowed to access this forum. Please login below or click -here- to register an account with Stillwaterlakes.net.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Members that feel good standing!  (Read 2448 times)
Spitfire

« on: August 09, 2012, 08:19:23 PM »

Okay, so just last week I decided, against my better judgement, to attend the SLCA's rescheduled meeting.

I arrived a bit late...(Purposefully), and I just couldn't believe my ears. Out of the few "Members that feel good standing", all I could hear is the most trivial gripes ever........

..."My neighbor's lot is filthy"..."our neighbors hang their underwear in the front lawn"...."what an eye soar that burned down house is"...and best of all----they all expressed their concerns on just how all of the above affects their property values....SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aside from the above, I just can not get just how naive some folks are, or better said....totally oblivious to what is truly going on in this community. Couldn't believe my ears when I heard that just before I arrived that when Noreen (Former board member and wife of Mike Glassic) attempted to voice an issue and was immediately interrupted by someone actually stating and believing that "Noreen, You've cost us enough money with all the lawsuits".   ARE YOU FRIGGING KIDDING ME?Huh!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's like invasion of the body snatchers. "Who the hell are you and what have you done with the homeowners I once thought had a clue???"

Now comes the best...won't mention the person's name, (I will say that the person is an old timer that has lived here many years) but had a very interesting conversation outside after the meeting ended.
So it seems that the main deception the board has going on is that some time very long ago, the original Sundance deeds ran out and were abolished and that once the association took over, that it automatically became mandatory to be a member.

No NOW comes the best...Apparently the "Deceptocons" have been telling everyone that the whole reason the community is in such bad shape is that there is a big green monster that lives on Hemlock (A.K.A Scotch Pines blvd) that is constantly sewing the association, and THATS the reason the community is all F'd up. They also believe that the monster is telling everyone to stop paying for security and everything else and that ALL you have to pay is $20 per year.

Well, lets put things in perspective for the "Naiveemers"...If you sue someone WITHOUT reason, you can in turn be sued for Malicious Prosecution. SO...if the monster on Hemlock does not have ryhme nor reason to sue the association, then why you never hear about a malicious prosecution suit against the monster???

By the way...you board members should really look into the legal definition of malicious prosecution, and shame on you all for spreading so many lies to all those members that feel good standing, including YOUR VERY OWN FAMILY MEMBERS!!

« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 08:22:46 PM by Spitfire » Logged
ANNA MAE K MILLS

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 10:45:09 AM »

SHE`S B A C K !!

The same crew from the 90`s back in full control,only thing missing is Wilkins!!
But Appletree seems to have fallin right into place!! Can not wait to see how much money will borrow for the sewer this time !! Last time some said 4 million, some said 2 million.
Either amount never benefited the community???
      The crew before them,took all the funds and opened a resturant,I think. Back in the
80`s the builders had tight business with the board. Think it was Jack Kalins,not sure,I digress!The 60`s and 70`s is when you paid your $20.00 and then Stillwater Sundance
went belly up! The corruption continues!!!
       Only Morons tell Monster stories!!
Me personally, I want to know why are local elected politicians ignore the rights of property
owners!!!
Spitfire

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2012, 11:39:30 AM »

A very common question keeps coming in...

What will it cost to end the mandatory membership in SLCA that the board has led everyone to believe is true?

Well folks, I'll answer that question with another question....

WHAT WILL IT COST (OR HAS COST YOU ALREADY), TO CONTINUE BEING A MEMBER WHEN YOU ARE NOT LEGALLY BOUND TO BE ONE?

You've heard, "The more the merrier",...well, the more (property owners joining the fight) the lessier it will cost.
Simple math...its NOT what it COST...its what its WORTH!!!!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 11:42:50 AM by Spitfire » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: