Activists at Stillwater lakes Forum
December 18, 2018, 10:59:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Only registered members are allowed to access this forum. Please login below or click -here- to register an account with Stillwaterlakes.net.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Say NO to MARIA SANTORO!  (Read 4895 times)
admin
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2013, 11:40:06 AM »

Apparently the sewer is quite the money maker.  The auditors report says the sewer expenses are $283,611 for 2012 plus $82,572 for the Pennvest loan payments.  That leaves a net profit of $86,217 for the year.  I believe the PUC was told that if there is excess money it is refunded to the people.  I guess they didn't specify which people!  Maybe that's the $100,000 they said covered the roadwork for this year that "didn't cost us a thing."  It only cost those on sewer - roughly half are subsidizing all.  I don't believe that's legal, but why should they start worrying about legalities now? 

Speaking of legal, in court yesterday Nick Haros stated they are no longer the attorneys for SLCA, only for our case - the one because of this website and discussion board that Nancy Schmerber said we started.  When I said they sued us, she replied "You made us sue you!"  Seriously???  Yup - these are your board members!  But I guess that explains why Jim Ott is providing illegal legal contracts to the community!  So is Jim Ott the new counsel for SLCA?
THE EXPERT

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2013, 02:45:41 PM »

CALIFORNIA DREAMING!

Can we use this case to force the board to give us dissidents, equal access to their webpage, clubhouse, and to promote our own candidates/meetings by distributing flyers just like they do?

Also, shouldn't the cost of all of that come out of the pockets of the association, on common grounds?  READ ALL ABOUT IT!

http://homeownersassociationmanagementla.com/Wittenberg-v.-Beachwalk-Homeowners-Assoc.html
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: