Activists at Stillwater lakes Forum
December 18, 2018, 10:59:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Only registered members are allowed to access this forum. Please login below or click -here- to register an account with Stillwaterlakes.net.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Car suspension busting craters  (Read 3547 times)
Noreen

« on: February 23, 2008, 12:16:18 AM »

This was previously posted in our main area:

"Comment by RNACOR12 on 2008-02-15 20:08:29
I'd also like to add. The car suspension busting craters on Hawthorne Terrace need to be filled after this winters (2008) frost is over & done with. I wonder if the SLCA management team ( Patty ) will tell the maintenance crew to patch up these craters by this summers end ( 2008 ) as they did in 2007. Last year, i wrote a letter to SLCA management advising them of the craters on Hawthorne terrace. I got no response from SLCA management in writing. It wasn't till i spoke to the foreman of the SLCA grounds crew that i got a response and a proper patching of the vehicle suspension busting craters. Within' days i must add to the foremans credit. Patty was of no use in that case. What's a property manager for anyway. To harass homeowners. I'd like my dues money to maintain my homes road also. Maybe a proper paving is in order this year. I'm sure it's a hard job maintaining SLCA. However, if i pay dues, i want my monies worth."
« Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 01:37:07 AM by Noreen » Logged
THE EXPERT

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2008, 07:49:08 PM »

CAR SUSPENSION BUSTING CRATERS?

SOON YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DISCUSS THIS ISSUE, AND MANY, MANY, MORE WITH THE ENTIRE WORLD!

JUST LOG ON @:

(http://www.poconorecord.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=LIVING)

A BIG HELLO, AND A HUGE WELCOME TO:

RON, DAVE, NANCY, BONNIE, MARIA, ERNIE, TOMMY, PATTY, AND LET'S NOT FORGET ANDREW!

« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 11:39:06 AM by THE EXPERT » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: