Activists at Stillwater lakes Forum
October 16, 2018, 02:32:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Only registered members are allowed to access this forum. Please login below or click -here- to register an account with Stillwaterlakes.net.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Roads and Sewers  (Read 2516 times)
Spitfire

« on: July 10, 2008, 07:13:39 PM »

Roll Eyes

Wow!!! It seems like having a board member living on your block comes with great benefits.

Is it mere coincidence that the road they are black topping (Nadine) happens to have 3 board members living on it.

Now before any of the board members, or their loyal significant others, jump in to defend this one with the whole "Bus route blah, blah, blah", I have to say that I have finally figured out where the whole $10 million dollar figure to fix our sewers came from...

It would probably cost $10 million, if not more...to fix the pipes on Nadine without having to dig or remove the black top they are laying out today and tomorrow.

Can someone please tell me what sense it makes to fix a road that will require being dug up to repair the delapitated sewer pipes? Furthermore, can someone tell me why they don't fix roads that are far more in need of it than Nadine?

Spitfire
THE EXPERT

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2008, 07:45:54 PM »

ROADS AND SEWERS

SOON YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DISCUSS THIS ISSUE, AND MANY, MANY, MORE WITH THE ENTIRE WORLD!

JUST LOG ON @:

(http://www.poconorecord.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=LIVING)

A BIG HELLO, AND A HUGE WELCOME TO:

RON, DAVE, BONNIE, MARIA, ERNIE, AND LET'S NOT FORGET ANDREW!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: