Activists at Stillwater lakes Forum
December 14, 2017, 02:46:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Only registered members are allowed to access this forum. Please login below or click -here- to register an account with Stillwaterlakes.net.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Comments  (Read 6526 times)
admin
Administrator

« on: February 23, 2008, 12:24:25 AM »

Based on some comments mixed in with those regarding other topics, as well as comments heard "in the neighborhood", we felt this may be a topic worthy of discussion. 
STONEHEAD2505
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 07:38:54 AM »

RUBEN VERY INTERESTING INFORMATION!

I KNOW SOMETIMES WHEN I POST I MUST
RUN OUT OF TIME OR SOMETHING I END UP
LOGGING OFF THEN I DO IT OVER AGAIN.
I USUALLY GET THRU AFTER THAT.

I AM POSITIVE MANY PEOPLE ARE VERY
INTERESTED IN YOUR EXPERIENCE!!!
Inquizative

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2008, 08:39:09 AM »

Ruben, Try to copy and paste the comments into the box.  I would like to hear more.

•   People’s deeply ingrained assumptions, generalizations and images influence how they see the world and what actions they take (McNurlin, B. & Sprague, R. 2006).
•   The only sustainable competitive advantage is the ability to organize effectively, respond to change, and manage well (Lawler, 2003).
Noreen

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2008, 11:26:59 AM »

Good information Ruben.  Not exactly light reading though!  Do you have any idea if, when they become "a bona fide cooperative association," how that will affect us?

I'm looking for our deed, but found in our paperwork a "Planned Unit Development Rider," so it looks like they may have closed that loop.  I'll keep looking for the deed.  Thanks again for the info. 
puchichis

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2008, 09:16:38 PM »

Today, i had witnessed what our board was up to. We were all invited to vote on a referendum for SLCA to convert to co-op status. Guess what? The board voted yes for us without our permission. It seems that the dictatorship, that is the SLCA board. Want to represent us without our own say. Let me say, that i, as a property owner and resident of my beloved SLCA, will not take this lying down. We the property owners and residents of SLCA have started a petition to vote out the board members for not allowing us to vote in the June 21st meeting and withholding vital information with regards to the co-op conversion. I was going to vote no. And i had no voice. If i pay dues as well as many of my other SLCA members. We demand a right to vote and be heard in the affairs of this community. The board is not the sole governing entity in this development. We the due paying members and rank & file residents of this development are the sole authority that can vote and ratify any and all motions concerning our development. Not the board to vote for us as they see fit. Today's meeting and vote was nothing short of a waste of time. Why the board posts a meeting to vote on the community bulliten board, when in fact, we were not allowed to vote and the board voted for us anyway. Kind of communistic the boards actions were today. To make it short and simple i and many of my fellow homeowners are hopping MAD as hell. I implore all of you to assemble peacefully in unity and protest our conversion to co-op status at the NEPA offices, at board meetings and to march in our neighborhood in a show of strength and solidarity against the SLCA board members lack of respect they have for the dues paying members. There should be no duesation without representation. We need representation and we need a new board panel. I want every one of you to sign the petition handed out today at the end of the meeting in the club house and help us vote out the current board members. We must show strength in numbers and show that we care for this community and we can do better. There are many professionals that live among us willing to take a responsible position in our community board. We have Doctors, Engineers, lawyers and paralegals, law enforcement, active and retired Federal, state and city employees and a vast array of other professionals willing and competant enough to take the reigns of board members.
Today, i'm at my witts end. And, i had a bellyfull. The time for change is now. NEPA management needs to go also. As well as Wilkins. Together, we can do the impossible. If you pay dues, who protects your rights? Not the current regime! Let's show we are a community and we have the strength to combat the forces of dictatorship that occupy the board seats today.

Yours in community
Angel, Section  C   
beachcities

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2012, 02:59:05 AM »

property management  is a business of property management.
David

Taking Back our Community!...

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2012, 03:07:50 PM »

Can't get the theme song to the "Godfather" out of my head...

Concerned Citizens of a Pocono Community
"Raise your hands up!"
WWW.PAHRC.ORG
beachcities

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2012, 11:37:18 PM »

property management is  business topic of the  property related housholding property dealing and all the property related business. property management boston is a very big space of the business that  holds the property management.
ANNA MAE K MILLS

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2012, 06:50:52 AM »

Civic asso. are in the business of taking care of the citizens.
For the people by the people !!
David

Taking Back our Community!...

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2012, 06:22:12 PM »

property management is  business topic of the  property related housholding property dealing and all the property related business. property management boston is a very big space of the business that  holds the property management.

So what are you saying?...that someone in Massachusetts is the real Don???

"Speech has to be exercised (and I don't mean like in a Linda Blair way), in order to be; Free, clear and understood."

...otherwise, you get a whole lot of readers that go...."Huhhhh?Huh"  
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 09:00:04 PM by David » Logged

Concerned Citizens of a Pocono Community
"Raise your hands up!"
WWW.PAHRC.ORG
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: